Ill Pay For Your Server...

inizio's Avatar inizio3/15/21 6:47 pm
3 emeralds 127 4
3/23/2021 1:22 pm
GingDad's Avatar GingDad
I don't really know what to do, I don't know anybody who plays Minecraft and I just build by myself and it's boring and I never share my builds and yeah... so... here's the deal. You can go to my profile see if you like my building style, I am looking for people who like to build big things together. Or maybe a city and we all build buildings in it or something I don't know. I have build 1:1 scale football stadiums, Disneyland, central park, prisons, times square, castles and all sorts of stuff. I just like building big. If you are interested in this maybe we can play together?

So, I already pay for 3 servers. I build maps sometimes for people on YouTube and it's my guilty pleasure so it is what it is. Anyways, if you want to build with me ill give anybody admin access it do whatever you want. I will just do my thing on the side and maybe play with some of you haha.

Or if you have a server, I would love to build on it. I just am bored and don't like playing alone anymore haha.

Anyways, hit me up, let me know. I would give my server on here but I am afraid of hacking and griefing or whatever. i would love somebody to just deal with that, I just wanna build :)
inizio
Level 33 : Artisan Architect