Looking For App Testers

Lacuna Corporation's Avatar Lacuna Corporation10/25/15 9:04 am
1 emeralds 279 8
10/31/2015 4:48 pm
Lacuna Corporation's Avatar Lacuna Corporation
Hey,

So, I released my first ever app yesterday (yay!) and I'm looking for some testers to let me know about any bugs I may have missed. I'm going to be releasing an update to the app on Friday which will contain all of the bugfixes and some new content.

But before all of that, let me tell you a little bit about the app. It's a base defence game, and you take on the role of a sheriff who is doing his best to protect the border. You'll be faced with a whole host of enemies who want only one thing- to break your wall! Take up arms and defend the US from an endless horde of attackers, and earn cash and XP for each kill you make. You can use your hard-earned cash to upgrade your arsenal from a whole host of weaponry, from M9A1s to miniguns and everything inbetween. You can even call in airstrikes!

The app is completely free to download (link below) and I think it's alright with the mods (please correct me if I'm wrong) if I share the link because it's free and for testing purposes. I'd be very grateful if you had a little play around with the app and let me know if there's anything wrong. I'm also happy to take suggestions, so if there's a new enemy type or weapon you think should be added, leave a comment below and you might see it in the next update! So, here's the Google Play store page:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... persheriff

This is my first ever 2D app so I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out. It's certainly a lot different from the usual 3D PC game development which takes up so much of my time, but it was a fun little project to make and hopefully it will become a popular little game! Don't forget to ask me any questions you may have! Thanks,

-Josh.
Lacuna Corporation
Level 22 : Expert Modder