Looking for Graphic Artist! Willing to pay $$$

Black_Frid4y's Avatar Black_Frid4y8/28/13 5:07 pm
1 emeralds 171 4
9/1/2013 6:47 am
prime909's Avatar prime909
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a good graphic artist that can make .gif banners and a logo for my server Sinister-PvP. I will pay a sum of money to whoever has the time on their hands to make such a product. You must include past banners (to make sure your legit) and include the logo somewhere in the Banner. IF your interested please contact me by either PM me, or leaving a comment below. Thanks and I look forward working with you!
Black_Frid4y
Level 2 : Apprentice Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

prime909
09/01/2013 6:47 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Hello, I'm a really graphic designer, I have been working with a lot of big servers by making art for them, and for some big/medium youtuber's, you could see some of my latest work here, http://primesuarez.imgur.com/all/
also my Skype: Loxkid123
Javi_San_Power
08/31/2013 1:41 pm
Level 42 : Master Blockhead
Black_Frid4yHello Everyone,

I am looking for a good graphic artist that can make .gif banners and a logo for my server Sinister-PvP. I will pay a sum of money to whoever has the time on their hands to make such a product. You must include past banners (to make sure your legit) and include the logo somewhere in the Banner. IF your interested please contact me by either PM me, or leaving a comment below. Thanks and I look forward working with you!

Skype me, I work with photoshop cs6. My skype is liljavi3.
Or email, liljavi123@gmail.com, I can make any logo you want.
My website on the logo I made:
Click to reveal
Ps3gamerepic
08/31/2013 1:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Hello, if you are still interested, I can offer professional art at a very cheap price in a banner form for your server, please reference http://smurfy.co.uk, to view my art and buy some, thank you.
KINGxxDMAN
08/30/2013 11:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
hey ummm i am interested but dont want to get paid message me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome