Looking for Help

Team Talonzire's Avatar Team Talonzire8/4/13 2:55 pm
1 emeralds 253 8
8/4/2013 5:20 pm
seatosky's Avatar seatosky
Hello, my name PlasmaBuilds and this is my first forum post. This is about my build team. I am recruiting as well, but not only that, I need a server that will be able to give us a slot in multiverse for our maps. We would send you a world, and you put it in, then send it back when it is done. We are not asking for op, just creative in that world.
Team Talonzire
Level 38 : Artisan Nether Knight

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/04/2013 5:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
seatosky
Don't know your router password... Press and hold the reset button and it sets it to factory default. Router defaults can be found on the manufacturers websites or... Well anywhere else on the internet...

Besides my point ^

If I were to offer a creative slot on a multi-verse server, what are you bringing to the server, and what are you offering me for my time?
08/04/2013 4:58 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
martijnfa
Well I'm sure you specified you are "looking" for a server to build on and that relates to the "server-section". However I agree with you on where to put your topic then in if you're want to "build" on a server (as a request, not as like you own a server). So there is a bit confusing here..
08/04/2013 4:41 pm
Team Talonzire
Well if you read the server forum rules, it doe not let you post anything about building. So this is what I have to do without getting confiscated . And if I could I would host a server, but first thing is that we do not know our router password (we are getting a new one soon but I am impatient) and paying is kinda annoying monthly, since we need good ram for the size and amount of editing we will do
08/04/2013 3:58 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
martijnfa
If you're looking for a server then you may have posted on the wrong board. This link to the board "Servers" describes more of your intention: gamesprays-gaming-servers.html
08/04/2013 3:04 pm
Level 46 : Master Creeper Hugger
Nuclear_pie
Why don't you just host a server?
08/04/2013 3:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ripclaw127
oh.......
08/04/2013 2:58 pm
Team Talonzire
... I am looking for a server ...