RPG - Custom Races for each player

alexandero11's Avatar alexandero118/6/17 12:46 am
1 emeralds 246 2
8/9/2017 4:05 pm
Brendann's Avatar Brendann
I own a RPG-Survival server and I'm look for some people to fill some roles,
The quality of the RPG is pretty high considering how I'm on 18-16/24 hours a day making it better.

[RPG]

Theres a lot of progression player wise in it and each player is different progression wise so no 2 players could be the same. With a lot of different stuff you can do and the daily event(s) AND survival it makes it almost impossible to get bored
To make it even better
Every race gets there own progression line and with the amount of races we have that pretty much means every player gets there own progression line + the ability to request a race, If accepted you will be the alpha of said race making you the most powerful person in the race even if someone else tops you in the progression line and because right now were low on players it means that pretty much every person that joins will be an alpha of the race there chosen for.

[Survival]

What makes survival so different on this servers from others is that your a race meaning that you get different set of skills from everyone else making your PvP and PvE unique from everyone else's PvP and PvE this also makes teaming much more fun because some races fit pretty well together.

[PvE]

We have a system for PvE that the mobs that spawn near you are based on your progression into your race, For example a level 10 [Insert race here] would have harder mobs near them than a level 1 [Insert race here] And with new custom mobs I make almost every other day it makes you always on the edge making the experience even better

Apply below either below or by DMing me the following information

Skype/Discord/None

How long you can be on in Hours and Which days of the week/Daily if applicable.

Extra information
alexandero11
Level 1 : New Crafter