Mine Gale Online [GGO] Recruiting!

adventurequest's Avatar adventurequest2/15/16 2:31 am
1 emeralds 258 8
2/20/2016 4:22 am
adventurequest's Avatar adventurequest
Introduction

Hello! I am currently in search for help regarding my recent project, "Mine Gale Online". What's this? You might ask, well its a project based around the anime "Sword Art Online" Or to be more specific, the second season called "Gun Gale Online".

What is "Mine Gale Online"?
The server is set in a post-apocalyptic Earth, which had become a wasteland after a huge war long ago, that people had returned to on space ships. The capital city of the game, called SBC Glocken, with SBC meaning Space Battle Cruiser, was originally the spaceship that was used to return to this planet. A huge city of ruins from the war, which has an unlimited number of automated fighting machines and mutant creatures that await adventurers, sleeps beneath the capital city. The server has Open World PvP which is encouraged from the very start. Credits are gained from slaying other players which can in turn be used to purchase things such as Clothing/Weapons or even Housing in the capital city. In place of guilds and parties, MGO uses a squadron-type team play. Some squadrons prefer hunting monsters, while others prefer battling against other players.

What makes us unique
Many servers are afraid of using mods due to the belief that people are not willing to install these to play on their servers. We believe that such trivial issues should not hinder us. We provide a "Point and Click" install to these mods and top notch support! Now on to the features below!

Features

Open World PvP in an entirely hand made world, Setup ambushes from a nearby ruin from the old city, Jump down on your prey from some of the last tree's known to man in the jungle or battle it out in the desert! And many, many more locations to explore!

A new and innovative dungeon system! Battle it out under the very streets of the SBC Glocken, Fight your way through the hundred floors hidden below and pick up rewards such as Rare Weapons not found anywhere else!

Guns, guns and guns! This server would be no where near possible if it wasn't for the fantastic Flans Mod. Providing us fantastic guns with 3D models and the possibility to create many more!

Custom Monsters! Bored of fighting the same old renamed Minecraft Mobs over and over again? Fear not! We are providing you with real custom mobs from different mods to provide a fun and refreshing experience!

Cutscenes! Cutscenes in Minecraft? You are probably asking yourself, And yes! You heard that right! Thanks to the limitless possibilities of modded Minecraft even this is possible! And no these are not some In game command block cutscenes but actual cutscenes like a real movie! This will definitely immerse you more in our world! Of course these are skippable if you are not the lore type.

Music! Enjoy intense soundtracks from the anime while battling it out under the SBC Glocken or while engaging fellow players in PvP Battles! Even in the city you can hear the soft techno beat, straight from the anime!

Others! We are also providing a custom Resourcepack to fit our futuristic apocalypse and we wont stop there! We are also providing our very own hand made Main Menu!

What we are searching for
We are searching for dedicated people who can say their opinion and are capable of working in teams. This project will not have a hierarchy like most servers does, what's the point of recruiting specific roles this early on? While working on this project we are not working as individuals but as a team. Your problem is our problem and we will work together to solve it.

Personal Experience
As i'm sure many of you are asking yourself: "Yeah this sounds great and all but what experience do you have to make this possible?" I have been hosting game servers for about 6 years now and worked for many different communities. I have been a staff member at a company named "Casual Bananas" which since last year was sold to "JAC Gaming" and has since then died out. I am a tech-savvy guy capable of solving most computer related problems and/or any server related ones with relative ease. Besides this i have also been playing Minecraft since the "Infdev" release and know this game like the back of my hand. I have also been apart of quite a few Minecraft servers and hosted some myself, which sadly had to be shut down due to the dedication of staff dropping. Which is why i'm making sure i recruit only people i feel will fit in and do the job. I am not very strict as a person and i love jokes.

Other info
This server will be hosted on my home computer until release in which a dedicated host will be found. Fear not, you will not experience any lag that is server sided.

Computer Specs:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 4.0ghz
RAM: 8gb Dual Channel DDR3
MOBO: ASRock 960GM-VGS3 FX
Graphics: AMD Radeon 7970 Black Edition / OC

Application
Some pre-info before you start writing:
I want the application to be grammatically correct, a few small mistakes here and there are okay but nothing major. If i find out any info in the application has been falsified, there will be severe repercussions. I want people who will be able to work most days of the week, if you cant work some day for some reason just notify me so i know that you will be gone. I want you to answer what color a potato has in your application to prove that you have read this text. I want you as an applicant to be at the least 16 years old and speak English fluently. I also need you to have a Skype account so we can organize events easier.

Format:

Why are you intressted in this project:

Do you have any previous experience working in a team/for a server:

Are you familiar with common Bukkit plugins:

Are you familiar with programs such as World Painter/World Machine:

Have you ever installed a Minecraft mod before:

Redeeming skill (The skill that makes you unique from the rest of the applicants):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is all folks! Thank you for reading!
adventurequest
Level 30 : Artisan Architect