Minecraft G - Friendly Server List Needs Servers and Staff

sa5mmm's Avatar sa5mmm3/15/14 10:43 pm
1 emeralds 250 5
3/17/2014 4:25 pm
sa5mmm's Avatar sa5mmm
A little about us:
Minecraft is a sandbox game that many children love to play. A parent could find their child playing on a server that looks appropriate, but later they find out that the server has no precautions to filter chat, or protect their child from danger. But finding a Minecraft server appropriate for children is hard, especially if they aren’t rated with a comprehensible rating system. Minecraft G solves that issue. At Minecraft G we strive to give our players, their family and friends ease, convenience, and relief when looking for a suitable Minecraft Server to play on!

What we need from you!
Minecraft G needs help! We would like people who can help us rate and publish servers onto our website. Those who rate get to go onto the servers and see what the server is actually about, by getting a first hand experience. Publishers will learn about the servers and write an article about them on our server list! Minecraft G also needs servers to add to our list! We'll need people to help us advertise and contact servers that seem eligible to join our site!

How to become a helper or add your server:
Go to our website: MinecraftGeneral.enjin.com and find the Submit a Server link to add your server! Or find the Become a Helper Link to become a Minecraft G Helper!

How to contact us:
Our website: MinecraftGeneral.enjin.com
Email us: ContactMinecraftG@gmail.com
sa5mmm
Level 37 : Artisan Zombie