Need builders and coders!

TheServerSpreaderGuy's Avatar TheServerSpreaderGuy11/19/14 2:39 pm
11/19/2014 2:43 pm
Bigeye's Avatar Bigeye
HELP! I need really good builders for a new server! I also need coders! Once the server releases and we start getting donations, I will pay you! Please do not come on unless you know how to use World Edit and/or Voxel Sniper! Please excuse my spelling. You have a better chance of getting the rank if you have a page on here with uploaded builds! I do not need pixel art! I do not want builders that can't build! I am fair with payments! I will pay you not for how much you have built, but the quality of it. If i ask you to build me a hub, and you build it entirely of dirt and its just a big cube of it, you probably won't get paid. If i ask you to build me a lobby and its huge and perfect and well decorated and all of that, you will probably get like $50! And lobbies aren't big. At the most, 20x20. maybe bigger! If you are good enough, I will allow you to join the server build team! It will be called either MatrixBuilds or TheCyberTeam! If you would like to help this server, please contact me on skype in the spoiler below!

Click to reveal
TheServerSpreaderGuy
Level 11 : Journeyman Network