Need command block masterminds, redstoners, and voice actors

Westdog01's Avatar Westdog018/21/16 2:01 pm
1 emeralds 215 1
8/21/2016 5:03 pm
Pysisco8's Avatar Pysisco8
INTRODUCTION
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am making an adventure/sci fi horror map, and I need a couple command block geniuses and a bunch of good voice actors. The map is going to be called BUTTERFLY as that is the name of the facility it takes place in. The story of the map is that you were being tested on along with thousands of others in a testing facility called butterfly, and everything goes wrong, obviously. This map is intended to be a spine chiller, and builds tension til the very end.

I am not much of a command block guy, and I would do a terrible job on this alone. The script is currently being written, and I need to go ahead and get voice actors and command block guys. We also have a few spots available for redstoners. I will do all the building as I have special plans for how it is built.

THE REQUIREMENTS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Redstoner: Good redstone skills, and ability to cooperate.

For Command Block Mastermind: Amazing command block skills, and ability to cooperate.

For Voice Actor: A good microphone, your voice MUST sound like an adult, and ability to cooperate.

THE FORMS

For Command Block:

Username:
(Optional) Skype:
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your command block skill:
Why should we chose you over all the other people applying?:
(Optional) Give us more reason to accept you:

For Redstone:

Username:
(Optional) Skype:
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your redstone skill?:

For Voice Actor:

Username:
(This time, required) Skype:
On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is your voice acting?:
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your mic quality?:

Good luck to all who apply, and if you have any questions, contact my email: westdog01yt@gmail.com
Westdog01
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner