Need mayors for town server!

Theflock's Avatar Theflock8/22/14 1:07 am
1 emeralds 240 8
8/23/2014 5:13 pm
Theflock's Avatar Theflock
There will be five main towns on my new town server that is in the process of being developed as I speak. If you are interested in being a mayor for one of these towns just fill out the short and simple form below!

The Five Towns:
Click to reveal
Barbaric City- Easy access to livestock. Higher Health. Slight sprint boost. Taming skill starts at level 50. Impossible to do a level 30 enchant. In the plains.

Port Town- Fishing skill starts at level 50. Herbalism skill starts at level 50. Adapted to where they can breath underwater. Easy access to boats / the sea. Impossible to do a level 30 enchant. By the sea.

Thaig- Mining skill starts at level 50. Smelting skill starts at level 50. Easy access to anvils. Easy access to all ores. Adapted to be fire resistant. Underground.

Apollic City- Acrobatic skill starts at level 50. Advanced access to health potions. Level 30 enchanting table. Advanced access to armour. Easy access to a XP grinder. In the mountains.

TBD- Got an idea for a 5th town? Comment below!

Note: Towns italicized already have a mayor!

What town would you like to mayor?:
Why do you want to mayor that town?:
How many hours would you be on a day?:
Could you make a post on PMC / MC forums to recruit for your town?:
Do you know towny commands and how it work?:
Theflock
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/23/2014 5:13 pm
Theflock
Apollic city still needs a mayor!
08/23/2014 4:40 pm
Theflock
Still need two more mayors!
08/22/2014 3:38 am
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
ThisIsBurrFTW
What town would you like to mayor?: Thaig, if possible

Why do you want to mayor that town?: I've always been a bit of a miner, and I've done alot in underground stuff. I know a lot about mining, where ores spawn, where lava is most likey to be found and everything like that.

How many hours would you be on a day?: Probably around 5ish, until school starts.

Could you make a post on PMC / MC forums to recruit for your town?: I would be willing to make PMC posts to recruit for Thaig.

Do you know towny commands and how it work?: Not all of them, maybe a few. I am willing to listen and learn the new ones.

Skype: Well, I've signed up with facebook, so its facebook:api<a-whole-metric-ton-of-numbers-and-letters-> so if I'm accepted as mayor I could add you.
PS, If you wanted my skype to contact me to tell me if i've been accepted//rejected you could just PM me on here, I check this daily.

Thanks!!
08/22/2014 3:32 pm
Theflock
Sent you a pm! Welcome to the team!
08/22/2014 2:19 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
Wrong section.

Moved it for ya!
08/22/2014 1:45 am
Theflock
Still recruiting!
08/22/2014 1:12 am
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
SpiderMatty
I want to be the mayor of the town Apollic

I want to be mayor of that town because it will let me get easy access to armor and healing potions which would let me give it to people who live in the town maybe others to be nice and help out people who are almost dead.

I would be on about maybe 8-12 hours a day if the server is online

Yes I indeed could

No I don't know how the commands work sorry.

08/22/2014 3:56 pm
Theflock
Sent you skype request!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome