~Need people to help in the PMC skinning association

DinowCookie's Avatar DinowCookie12/9/12 1:52 pm
4/6/2013 4:55 pm
wolfiecakes1's Avatar wolfiecakes1

This is a forum topic related to The PMC Skinning Association

Hello PMCSA members' and other people that may be able to help me out! :3

I am currently REALLY really busy -school and stuff, getting more into moderating out forums and also going trough all sorts of apps for the PMCSA- and it's getting too much; recently I had to go trought 92 PM's with apps, entries and other questions from you guys! D:

So so I am going to give some tasks outta hand that you guys could possibly help with :3
Which is the following;

- Look up members that have the wrong banner on their profile -or no banner at all- and PM them about it, telling them to add the right banner;
Just whenever you see someone on PMC with the organization banner or any other banner thats not the 'members' banner, PM them about it, please! Anyone can help, there really are many people that have the wrong banner on their profile and I have no time to go trough all profiles and message people.

- PM me whenever you see people in the PMCSA that have stolen or remixed a skin;
Once I found out about someone in the organization stealing or remixing skin I am going to immediately remove them from the members list. It's too bad that I can't trust some people that are in this association who do steal and abuse, something I can't tolerate in a skinning community like this one, which is also there to stop people from stealing and remixing skins.
(Skincraft skins count as remixed ones too)

- Organize official PMCSA contests and events;
I need more events for our PMCSA, and I cannot organize them all on my own, that's why I need some trustworthy experienced skinners that can organize contests or events very well. Skype is a requirement as I will have lots of things to discuss with you if you want to organize and official contest or events, also you'll probably have some questions. Please PM me if you're interested!

- Make 'banners' for the PMCSA
Banners that people can add to their forum profile so whenever members post on the forums, people see that they're in the PMCSA.
Any banner is alright and will be linked to so that members' can use them -they just have to fit the PMCSA-

- Made 'tags' for in people's 'about me'
Just like we now have the members' banner and the elite members' and organization banner, I would like some alternatives as tags and such, if you're good at graphics, if you like to make arts or pixel art or have another way to make a cool tag, PM me. -skype is required though, I don't want my members' to just have any tag.-

- Make trophies for upcoming contests
I need 1 really good pixel art artist who can provide epic trophies for the upcoming PMCSA contests, or tags for events that people joined in. Please PM me if interested and show me some of your work! :3
-skype is a requirement, things are gonna have to be discussed-

~Credits will be given to them who help me out! :3
I think that's it for now, once I have more things to do for you guys I'll add it to this topic.

~Dinow
DinowCookie
Retired Moderator
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur

Create an account or sign in to comment.

wolfiecakes1
04/06/2013 4:55 pm
Level 40 : Master Turtle
Are members still aloud to join Dinow?
R2D2NZ
03/22/2013 12:32 am
Level 22 : Expert Dragon
Can i help? I am an awesoem skinner ad will do everything on the list. Plz?
yayyay2
03/07/2013 3:50 am
Level 48 : Master Pyro
really cool
Ferber77
01/25/2013 7:54 pm
Level 42 : Master Fox
Can I please join? Please reply
nohitinolife
01/14/2013 12:34 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Bunny
I'm sure I am up to the task, yes - I admit that I still have homework to do, up nothing that will stop me from my duty as a PMCSA member. '^^ (Over the top, ain't I?)
---
- Look up members that have the wrong banner on their profile -or no banner at all- and PM them about it, telling them to add the right banner; That's no problem at all, in fact - I'm not so bad at finding stuff (on the internet, in reality, I'm kind of useless).

- PM me whenever you see people in the PMCSA that have stolen or remixed a skin; - | | -

- Organize official PMCSA contests and events; I'm a master of ideas and suggestions, take a pick.

- Make 'banners' for the PMCSA; I confess, I've never done a banner before... but a try doesn't hurt, does it? If you don't like well... Don't use it, I guess... :<

- Made 'tags' for in people's 'about me'; By "tags" you mean...?

- Make trophies for upcoming contests; I think I can handle that, yeah... No problem, yes siree!
DEADname_UNREAL
01/02/2013 8:56 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
?: Are we allowed to make another PMCSA Elite Tryout Attempt? If we can/can't, we can make 3 attempts, no more, no less.
duke_Frans
01/01/2013 6:35 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Modder
I can make pixel art....
TheDuckMiner
12/26/2012 5:18 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Miner
What i think i might could help with:
Look up members that have the wrong banner on their profile -or no banner at all- and PM them about it, telling them to add the right banner

PM me whenever you see people in the PMCSA that have stolen or remixed a skin

Make 'banners' for the PMCSA

Hope i just can help with one
DinowCookie
12/27/2012 6:54 am
you can do that all :3
NuclearBanana
12/18/2012 12:32 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Programmer
This guy (http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/norori/) should have an elite badge.

And did you added more organizers? cause i saw some people with organizer badges
DinowCookie
12/24/2012 8:25 am
well PM him about it;
and all the staff is listed in the introduction blog, everyone other than that has the wrong banner if they have the organization one
+Sheena+
12/22/2012 1:29 pm
Level 40 : Master Mage
I am pretty sure she didn't.
NuclearBanana
12/18/2012 12:28 pm
These people don't have the badge on their profiles (so far)

RedKenrok
snowystorm
creeper_king
swalezee
phd
the5coolboys
NoobieElton
12/17/2012 8:43 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Narwhal
May i please join?
SynTroller
12/13/2012 10:16 am
Level 24 : Expert Cake
I think that I could accept newbie members cause I have ALOT of time... ^^ also giving them some protips.
+Sheena+
12/09/2012 9:36 pm
Level 40 : Master Mage
Dinow, I will help you find members with the wrong banner. I srsly found many members using the wrong one. :L What were they thinking?
DinowCookie
12/10/2012 10:12 am
thanks alot sheena! :3 would be really helpful,
people just seem to copy and paste my banner or something D;
DinowCookie
12/10/2012 10:09 am
thanks alot sheena! :3 would be really helpful,
people just seem to copy and paste my banner or something D;
The Masked Bandit
12/09/2012 6:42 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Meme
I would like to judge for elite but I'm not an elite so I can do anything else really. I could PM the winners of the skin battle if you want. Just glad to help in any way I can I have Skype too by the way (you have already added me)
DinowCookie
12/09/2012 7:03 pm
how bout battle judging then? I got enough for the elites already
The Masked Bandit
12/09/2012 7:09 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Meme
Sure should I just talk to you about it over Skype? But maybe in a bit I have to do some cleaning......
MastaKing
12/09/2012 4:32 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
Can I help in the - Judge for the elite members selection Dinow
NuclearBanana
12/09/2012 4:06 pm
I wanna be anything really I wanna be helpful, especially to you :3
DinowCookie
12/09/2012 4:11 pm
well for now you could atleast focus on those 1st two things
NuclearBanana
12/09/2012 4:18 pm
Ok, i guess
DEADname_UNREAL
12/09/2012 2:04 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
I think maybe we can do a Christmas Skin Event, where we make "Skin Gifts" for our fellow PMCSA members.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome