Recruiting Builders / Redstoners for a Pvp Minigame

Davekillerish's Avatar Davekillerish3/12/14 1:04 pm
1 emeralds 118 3
3/20/2014 1:27 am
CJ the magical DJ's Avatar CJ the magical DJ
The Mini-game is called Class Pvp. The Objective is to kill all other players until their lives run out using extremely diverse classes. No two classes are the same, Thats what makes this mini-game unique.

I Need to know that you have either building abilities or can help me with the redstone.
I Don't have much of a standard for builders so its sort of first come first serve.
If your interested I need someone to host a server in the current snapshot for us to build, If you can or know how please contact me.

APPLICATION!
IGN:
Link to redstone creation: (For redstoners)
If you dont have any builds or they are too old to model your current skills would you prefer a trial?:
Davekillerish
Level 23 : Expert Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/20/2014 1:27 am
Level 41 : Master Architect
CJ the magical DJ
IGN: christan122
Link to build (for builders) I have posted it on my profile and they are most of my builds. I had an idea of making this but it didn't work out and I really want to help out. I am aslo good at command blocks.
Link to redstone creation: (For redstoners)
If you dont have any builds or they are too old to model your current skills would you prefer a trial?: Yes if you want me to.
03/19/2014 8:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
TeamBlazeMC
IGN: MineQuestAgent
Link to build (for builders)
Link to redstone creation: (For redstoners)- Haven't uploaded anything, but I am good with Command Blocks, and Redstone. I am an OK builder
If you dont have any builds or they are too old to model your current skills would you prefer a trial?: Nah I am pretty good even and out
03/17/2014 6:56 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
skywirefan
IGN:skywirefan
Link to build (for builders)
Link to redstone creation: I don't post my work, but I have made a staying alive rewarding system, sugar cane farm, cobblestone farm, I KNOW A LOT ABOUT COMMAND BLOCKS, Werewolf system, nexus system, and a ton more!
If you dont have any builds or they are too old to model your current skills would you prefer a trial?: if you don't like what I offered above, I will take a trial.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome