Ravaen's Avatar Ravaen4/6/14 2:50 am
1 emeralds 300 6
4/16/2014 2:11 am
SkirmishX's Avatar SkirmishX
We are looking for staff for a Op prison server called Pixel Prison
Please tell us if you apply, we are most likely on the server so go their
Ip: pixelprison.info.tm

to apply go to: http://www.pixel-prison.enjin.com/forum/
if you want to quick apply please use this form (note: applying here decreases the chance of getting excepted since we don't check this one out so often).

What Rank are you going for:
Why should we chose you:
Servers youve been staff on:
Anything else:
Ravaen
Level 31 : Artisan Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SkirmishX
04/16/2014 2:11 am
Level 1 : New Network
IGN: Agentmns
What Rank are you going for: Mod or any staff position needing to be filled.
Why should we chose you: I think you should choose me as a staff member of Pixel Prison because I think I would help the community more, I will provide a non- hacked safe server and a bullying extinct. I will remind rule breakers the first time and give them a second chance and for the 3rd I will either ban/kick/mute (Depending on the offense.).
Servers you've been staff on: TrippyCraft, Cosmic PvP.
Anything else: N/A

Thank you!
tehfuturegamerz
04/16/2014 12:51 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: tehfuturegamerz
What Rank are you going for: Any staff whatever one you think you are going to need the most
Why should we chose you: Because when it comes to players having a good time on a server that is my number one priority.
Servers youve been staff on: Thebluebox.com and Triumphnations.net
Anything else: nope
Dinuity
04/15/2014 8:42 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
I felt like the application provided to us didn't give us enough information for us to give to you. So I've gone and made a different one

IGN: Dinuity

What Rank are you going for: Administrator

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone:
1.Where they're using modifications to give them more of an advantage then the other player.
2. If they're repeatedly doing the same thing even after a member of staff has told them not to. EG: Spam. Being rude to others (Being rude to others will probably result in a tempban most of the time)
3. Being harsh or offensive to other players. Eg: Making fun of their race of sexuality

How many hours of the day can you play:
During the School week about 2-5 hours
Other than that between 5-10 hours

Is it okay to ban a staff member: Majority of the time no it will not be acceptable. If the accused staff member has done something out of the rules of what has been set then a punishment shall be put in place. If needs be to ban them then not to do it themselves to to consult a higher member of staff.

Is it okay to mute a staff member: This also depends on what the member of staff has done. This will be a more common punishment because it dosent stop them from going onto the server

Why should you be an Administrator: I've had alot of experience with servers in the past. I know alot of commands to either build or safe land etc. I'm very helpful when it comes to people needing it. I'm very mature and can handle situations easily and effectively. I can also crack a joke every now and to keep the server lively and entertained

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Administrator on the server and the owner not on Skype: This can be a very tricky situation to be in but this depends on what other commands a Administrator has. If he only has access to /kick then one of the ways would be to keep /kick'ing them. They may not be very effective but It can handle them until a higher member of staff comes online. If the Administrator has access to /tempban then the easiest way would be to /tempban them for a period of time that would be situable for when either the owner comes on or a higher member of staff comes on to ban them. If all else fails then /jail would be another option to do.

What plugins do you have experience with:
Essentials, Worldguard, Core Protect, World Edit, Economy, PemissionsEx, Group Manager and a few more plugins which I cannot remember at this moment in time.

Servers you've been staff on: Honestly, Too many I cant name all of them and some have shutdown due to various reasons. Here are some I was a member of staff on. Cant remember all of them but here are some
Pie-Craft: Co-Owner
Helio-Craft: Administrator
Aurora-Craft: Co-Owner

Servers I'm staff on now:
MineFrame: Moderator, Soon to be Administrator
Battle-Craft (In progress): Owner (Not owner of hosting it though)

Anything else: I've pretty much covered everything in the application so no there isn't apart from. Thanks for reading my application
Stuff664
04/15/2014 7:41 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: SoCalHx6
What Rank are you going for: what ever you need most
Why should we chose you: I'm friendly, funny, always happy and I have had lots of leadership experience.
Servers you've been staff on: TackTacoCraft which sadly shut down on short notice
Anything else: woo pie eating flamingos
Silvercrafted Owner
04/12/2014 10:02 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
IGN:silverclub
What Rank are you going for:moderator or above
Why should we chose you:I am
Servers you've been staff on:I have been staff on many servers but for sake of time and the fact i don't like to advertise I will not list them.
Anything else:(nope)
GameAddict0626
04/08/2014 12:33 am
Level 1 : New Miner
[ IGN ] GameAddict0626
[ WHAT RANK ARE YOU GOING FOR] anything except low ranks
[ WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU] I am wonderful with pal and am very helpful. I am also good with commands, taking orders, and learn quickly.
[ SERVERS YOU HAVE BEEN STAFF ON ] all the servers that I have been on are deleted. I was on Nightynightmc
And Craftoholics.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome