Need Texturer for New Halo Mod

Balucha1's Avatar Balucha111/24/12 9:39 pm
11/25/2012 9:37 pm
nyancat45's Avatar nyancat45
Hey guys, balucha here and I'm planning on making a new all included halo mod. All the other ones are either outdated or headed in the wrong direction. I want to focus more on the pvp multiplayer aspect of halo instead of single player. Therefore there will be lots of armors and all the guns with functionality. I have done textures for mods before but I've already tried these and I can't do it. I will accept anyone interested, no matter their skill level or experience. You don't have to fill out an application or anything, just add me on Skype. My name is balucha123456 or leave your Skype in a pm or the comments. Thanks I'm excited to make this mod.
Balucha1
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/25/2012 9:37 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragon
nyancat45
just take the textures from the PC halo combat evolved game.
11/25/2012 9:35 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Baconator
buford_III
i would but i own a ps3 soi cant play halo

ther fori dont know what anything is or what it looks like
11/25/2012 9:11 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Demolitionist
Camo7
Balucha1Hey guys, balucha here and I'm planning on making a new all included halo mod. All the other ones are either outdated or headed in the wrong direction. I want to focus more on the pvp multiplayer aspect of halo instead of single player. Therefore there will be lots of armors and all the guns with functionality. I have done textures for mods before but I've already tried these and I can't do it. I will accept anyone interested, no matter their skill level or experience. You don't have to fill out an application or anything, just add me on Skype. My name is balucha123456 or leave your Skype in a pm or the comments. Thanks I'm excited to make this mod.

Do you even know how to mod? Do you have any previous experience coding?
It certainly doesn't look like it, and your skins are not very encouraging as far as your knowledge of texturing or making armor.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome