Need voice/in-game actors for a Minecraft Machinima Series!

Colonellooo's Avatar Colonellooo6/3/14 9:06 pm
6/15/2014 1:37 am
Caporal Dxl's Avatar Caporal Dxl
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!

Basic Info:
Hey everyone, i'm Dog I have produced many short Machinimas and have taken a class about Filmmaking so I guess you could say i'm kind of a professional. Anyway I am currently in the process of creating a machinima series similar to the show Flashpoint (A show in which a team known as the Strategic Response Unit responds to cop calls such as Bank robberies, shootouts, and bomb scares. Similar to SWAT except with negotiation methods and more effective team.) But i'm searching for voice actors! Here are the requirements

Voice Acting Requirements:
-Your voice can't be extremely high pitched if you're a male meaning most people must be 13+ it's not a requirement but is suggested.
- You MUST show me some kind of past work/experience OR upload a video to YouTube showing off your voice acting skills. (You can also just upload a short clip of you talking)
- It is suggested that you are comfortable acting to try and not make things awkward. (Some voices will be pre-recorded others will be done in a Skype call)

In-game Acting:
- You must be atleast 12+ and must be able to follow directions without messing around. But messing around is ok sometimes ;D

Voice Application Form:
MC Username:
Past voice acting OR example of your voice: (You can PM me the link or paste it here)

In-game Application Form:
MC Username:
Any past experience?:
If you are accepted I will send you a PM and respond to it with your Skype name!
Colonellooo
Level 15 : Journeyman Wolf

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2014 1:37 am
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
Oh, I have a hard voice, btw, so singing will be... just, just.. just no. No singing!
06/15/2014 1:34 am
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
MC Username: CaporalDxl
Why you want to do this: I wanna do something, I'm bored... lol
Past voice acting OR example of your voice: My videos:www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMwSpX72HU8FS4eRm6bPpQ/videos
06/15/2014 1:21 am
Level 48 : Master Procrastinator
Uncle Seamus
MC Username: mrgible
Why you want to do this: Just want to help
Any past experience?: No but I learn fast

Just msg me on pmc because my current pc cant handle the latest version of skype atm
06/14/2014 11:43 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
gs gaming

MC Username:gs_gaming
Why you want to do this:because I think it would be fun to be in a machnima, plus I want to do this my self at one point and you have to start somewhere!
Any past experience?: no, but you have to start somewhere.
06/14/2014 10:36 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Archer
Vinicius Makes
MC Username: deadlykiller53
Why you want to do this: I want to be in a short film
Any past experience?: Not really
If you are accepted I will send you a PM and respond to it with your Skype name!
06/14/2014 7:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
littlelemon348
MC Username: littlelemon348
Why you want to do this: I want some experience in voice work
Past voice acting OR example of your voice: I'll PM you my Skype name and I can send you a file there.
06/14/2014 6:41 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
justine963
MC Username:justine963
Why you want to do this:I dunno, just got the certain urge to do it D
Any past experience?: I've helped some good folks with these kind of things buuut I'm too lazy to link ya right now
06/09/2014 3:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
LoganatorC
MC Username: LoganatorC
Why do you want to do this?: Well I love acting and voice-overs I have a youtube so i am comfortable with talking in weird situations Haha! I am a server owner so am very appropriate for my age.
Any pass experiences?: Yes I am a youtuber with 40 subscribers (Haha) but I love machinimas and would love to help!

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/EnderCasted
06/09/2014 3:17 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pokemon
swimmeyfish
MC Username: castleland
Why you want to do this: I think it will be fun to be in a Minecraft video or series of videos.
Any past experience?: I have made many minecraft videos, never a Machinima though. I am confident that I can do what is required of me.
06/09/2014 12:25 pm
Level 26 : Expert Taco
DI4MOND_KING
MC Username:DI4MOND_KING
Why you want to do this: Because It Would Be Fun To Be a IG Actor.
Any past experience? Yes Someone's Told Me To Do Something And Ive Done It
Sorry I Don't Have Skype But I Really Wanna Join
06/09/2014 4:48 am
Colonellooo
Both accepted! I will PM you both my Skype. (Still looking for more in-game and voice actors!)
06/04/2014 7:09 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
HamsterProductions
Ingame app:
MC Username: corporaljoe
Why you want to do this: I would like to experience how acting would feel like, and this is my opportunity.
Any past experience?: Idk if filming actors is an experience, but I have done many Minecraft Machinimas also, but never acted in them.

I also have a youtube channel
06/04/2014 5:20 pm
Colonellooo
Red-Jaguar I can send you a short MP3 one I did yesterday, which I've been given permission to use in my 'portfolio'.

If you could send me it that'd be great
06/04/2014 1:55 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
Red-Jaguar
This sounds good! Here's my application for a Voice Acting spot:

MC Username: RedJaguar
Why do you want this: I used to do voice acting for indie games a few years ago as I had a very posh British accent (imagine Downton Abbey!). My natural accent has changed a bit, but my accent is still pretty damned good. It's been a while since I did any voice acting, and I've suddenly had an urge to get back into it. I've done a couple of Minecraft voice overs in the past week, but they're not live yet so don't have lots of examples. I can send you a short MP3 one I did yesterday, which I've been given permission to use in my 'portfolio'.
Past Example: I'll PM you a link to the MP3 if you're interested, and am happy to record some short scripts as further examples . I used to have a set of voice overs I did for a Manhunt-style game, but stupidly deleted them thinking I'd never need them!

Cheers,

-Red
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome