I need willing builders for a Minecraft Adventure Map

RainBowCake_123's Avatar RainBowCake_1236/12/15 1:17 am
1 emeralds 128 2
6/12/2015 10:09 am
Kartoffelguy's Avatar Kartoffelguy
Me and my friends have been working on an adventure map in Minecraft for about... a week or so now. Our goal is to have several villages throughout the world. We also want to add a fair amount of hidden areas too. We currently have two villages, one being a fishing village named Hixxon. The second one being a fantasy/medieval/stone brick and spruce wood village named Preston. Current people on the server: beliandrax (server owner and manager of the build), NameDontExist (builder), levi2711 (occasional builder, he usually just plays survival), Dragongirl317 (player), Dianite_Rocks (player), SirikoBurakkii (player, because she's also Dragongirl317), and Volume_9.

Here's how you can apply: Fill out this simple form in the comments and I will think about you joining.

Application Form

Name (or any acceptable nickname):
Steam Name:
Your Building Skills On A Scale Of 1-10:
2 Pictures Of Your Builds With Proof That You Built:

That's all we'll need for you to become a part of our server.

My Information

Name: PRIVATE FOR NOW
Minecraft Name: MinecraftGirl050
Steam Name: RainBowCake123
My Building Skills: 7
I can't get any pictures, unfortunately.

[NOTICE]: It's not all building, we do talk about stuff. Swearing is allowed. We will occasionally have a few "Gun Fights", we use a plugin that the owner installed. The server is open 24/7. The server owner (beliandrax) can be quite power-abusive at times, so be aware of that. Also, if she kicks you for "promoting drug use" don't get mad, it's just a joke that we have. It's a long story, so don't ask.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I'd love for more people to join ^-^
RainBowCake_123
Level 1 : New Network