[TheNewLand] Need writers, [ Lore, adds, etc. ]

TheSettler's Avatar TheSettler7/10/13 10:37 am
1 emeralds 166 7
7/11/2013 6:45 am
NonExistingName's Avatar NonExistingName
Greetings PMC!

The NewLandServer is in need of people willing to create lore of its server & informative texts we could use.

We search for people with great grammer, and have the ability to talk english ofcourse!

Just tell me your name, age and Skype!
TheSettler
Level 25 : Expert Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/11/2013 6:45 am
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
NonExistingName
cool
07/11/2013 4:05 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Twigman56
Name: Joe Schmidt
Here is an example of my writing this isn't really a lore, but it is a medieval based story.
Phoenin grasped his sword Varma just in case those mercenaries managed to catch him. He had been running from them all day, but managed to escape from them only because they were tired and needed a drink. While they had their fun Phoenin ran deep into the forest to try and hide. He later realized it wasn't his brightest idea since he knew they would find him, but it seemed like the right decision then.

He then looked at the ground and noticed the mercenaries walking with lanterns in hand. All three of them had a sword in sheath, but from what he could tell they were rusted. The leader had a metal helmet on with a sleeveless tunic. The other two wore mail but the one on the right was wearing gloves.
If you would like once I have your skype I could send you a real lore
Phoenin held his breath as the leader shouted "Come on dwarf, you afraid you're going to get cut." Phoenin wanted to say something in response but decided not to since it would give away his position. With Varma in hand he jumped down and hacked at the mercenaries. He managed to behead the leader, but the other two were still left.

The mercenary with the gloves then unsheathed his sword and charged at him. Phoenin parried his sword, and ended up taking the man by surprise which left an opening at his jugular. He took the shot and the man fell to the ground clasping his throat. The other one started to run straight forward at him but instead of killing the man Phoenin disarmed him.

The man then looked at Phoenin all wide eyed with his mouth gaping. Phoenin then asked "Who sent you'? The mercenary then looked at Phoenin and said, "We were sent by the scholar of Domia" As soon as the words left his mouth the man took his sword and shoved it in his abdomen.

He was shocked by what the man had just done. He then began to think about who this scholar of Domia was, and why he wanted him dead. So then Phoenin started to walk back to Augurlian.
07/10/2013 5:26 pm
NonExistingName
so... Settler, like what you... read? Or do you think as well it's fake
07/10/2013 11:47 am
NonExistingName
Ye know, there aren't that many books about Yellowstone these days, andI'll prove you it's not from a book.

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.as ... D=87754895

And that was made by me about a year ago, and besides, why would I copy it from a book if I want to participate. Let's say I win. Let's say I become they're lore writer. If I had copied it from a book, I'dd be screwed! They would figure out in no time it was fake and they would kick me out!

Challenger silenced
07/10/2013 11:39 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Ninja
Lucasuper
1)I won't say that that it's copyed from a book,but it's copied from a book(the guy above)
2)You won't need lore on your server unless it's a great role-play server(50-100 players) and you should just give the ideea.
07/10/2013 4:35 pm
Level 25 : Expert Unicorn
TheSettler
This...

We aim to be a awesome server, and why would only a big server deserve lore?
07/10/2013 10:51 am
NonExistingName
I could help
My name's António Canteiro, I'm 12 years old, I don't have Skype but I do have Steam.
In case you doubt my skills, here's a little something I wrote long ago

|=YELLOWSTONE=|

|==~ ~==|
| |
| Chapter I | 
| |
|==~ ~==|

Yellowstone. A place where life blooms, and gorges on the wonders of this place. Flowers are born, trees are grown, animals thrive. The vast Yellowstone park. A refuge for life, a wonder of america, the planet's doom.

A vast, grayish desert stretches to as far as the eye can see, giant dunes rise like giants, just to bend over the forces of nature.
A lone traveler walks over it's surface, leaving behind a long trail of footprints. A meaningless dot comparing to the desert. He wears a gas mask and a thick lair of leather clothing, a shovel, an ax, binoculars and a long knife. He gasps. He's been walking for a straight day, he thinks. The sky is so covered with thick ash it's hard to say. He spots something in the distance. Behind the dunes, behind the ash he sees a small building. He makes a dash for it and quickly reaches it. He smiles and strugs the wall. It's the only man-made thing he founds in miles, but the entire wall is missing and the roof is dangerously leaned to the where there's no wall, a sign of the weight of the ashes. He enters the building and tries to scavenge any thing he can eat, carefully avoiding the giant hole in the floor, that leads to another room, maybe another floor. He finds nothing, though. He leans on the wall and slides to the ground, sitting disappointed. He hears something, but the wind is very rare and there's no way it could be people. It sounds like a roar. He quickly takes the binoculars and observes the dunes far away. There's a huge black cloud trying to climb the dunes. It must be an pyroclastic storm, the remains of a pyroclastic flow, travelling from The Hell's Pit. He should have spotted it earlier! He looks around, looking for any safe spaces. Even though it has lost the vaporizing heat, the winds are enough to flip a car. The hole! It's the only place safe. He slides to the hole and lands easily in the soft ash. He looks around the room. He sees the frame of a door and several windows, all overrun by ash. He crouches under the corner still supporting the ceiling, and waits.

With a loud roar the cloud obscures the sky, and darkness covers the room. He can still feel plenty of wind, but it beats being up there. He's been waiting for an hour when a louder roar wins over the wind. The ground trembles and rocks fall on his head. An avalanche of rocks and ashes comes down through the destroyed floor and swallow him. A few minutes later the roaring decreases and finally stops. He coughs several times. Even beneath the mask he can feel the ashes in his mouth. He gets up and climbs of the room. What could have happened? He gets out through the wall and he sets his eyes on it. It looks like a miniature ship hull, but it's interrupted by a glass panel covered with ash already. Then he realizes what is that. It's a black hawk helicopter, but it's turned on it's side. The tail is missing, and so are the blades, but he could recognize it anywhere. But the ashes have buried it by half. He looks through the window panel. The pilot seat is empty but there's someone on the co-pilot seat. It's a woman. Suddenly something hits his head and, he sees a person in a blink, his arm swinging towards him, and then all goes black. 
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome