Needing Builders And Redstoners For New Adventure Map

MrAtomicMC's Avatar MrAtomicMC3/17/13 4:23 pm
3/21/2013 5:07 pm
z123at321's Avatar z123at321
Hi I'm MrAtomicMC and I need some a build team and a redstone team for my new adventure map The Shadow, now The Shadow is all about this dark and ominous figure that was posed as a myth, but he starts to make appearances in children's nightmares, using them to speak to the families or more.
Anyway the requirements are simple:
Redstone Team Needed 5:
Are a redstone master or just advanced at redstone?:
Do you have Hamatchi? ( This is a must it's the only way you will connect to the server there are no other ways than this):
Have you worked on a map before is so what one:
Skype (well how else am i going to talk to you)

Build Team Needed 5:
Are you a Minecraft architect with big and bold ideas that will fit with story line and concept(you don't really need to be a Minecraft architect just a really good builder with avid ideas that fit with the main ideas):
Do you have Hamatchi? ( This is a must it's the only way you will connect to the server there are no other ways than this):
Have you worked on a map before is so what one:
Skype (well how else am i going to talk to you)
This will get updated after I have selected the applicants. =)
MrAtomicMC
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

z123at321
03/21/2013 5:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Do you have Hamatchi? ( This is a must it's the only way you will connect to the server there are no other ways than this):yes
Have you worked on a map before is so what one:Yes but it is not finneshed i have another build http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOJmCJk54pg
Skype (well how else am i going to talk to you)i dont give my skype to people i dont now
Tman12lbs
03/20/2013 10:17 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Pony
Are a redstone master or just advanced at redstone?: eh, i dont wanna sound narcisistic, but i'd say somewhere between the two
Do you have Hamatchi? ( This is a must it's the only way you will connect to the server there are no other ways than this): i have this
Have you worked on a map before is so what one: Yes, i have worked on a map before, but this was WAY back, so its not a good example: Hope i'm good enough
Skype (well how else am i going to talk to you) we could use teamspeak, but yes a have skype: lolfart123
murawski21
03/19/2013 10:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
i have the requirements for redstoners i have both skype and hamachi pm me if you still need help i am currently working on a team pvp map
ign murawski21
please consider me for the team
ATkeneiville
03/18/2013 10:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hi I have the requirements for the redstoners. I have Skype and Hamachi. If you need my help please do PM me. I'm truly sorry i have no previous redstone builds for you to see. But I do promise I can build lots of redstone prototypes and working machines. And I can also build as well. But still better at redstone. IGN : ATkeneiville .

I hope I can join the team Thank you for your consideration.
anonpmc893282
03/17/2013 4:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome