NEW DC CINEMATIC PROJECT! RECRUITING! (More info in post)

LoganProductions's Avatar LoganProductions7/24/19 7:58 pm history
4 emeralds 559 2
7/31/2019 3:39 am
th0tss's Avatar th0tss
Skystone network is a project that goal is to create DC comics series and movies in Minecraft. Our series/movies will be posted on YouTube. We create original storylines and scripts for our movies/series and use the comics as a basis for our stories. We build sets in Minecraft from the ground up and have many staff openings ranging from builders to editors. Our main projects right now are a Superman series, Batman movie, and a Wonder Woman mini series.If you are a fan of Minecraft, DC, or both, we encourage you to check out our discord server to see if you are interested in joining our community or applying. If you are interested in joining our team, here is information below of our roles.

Down below we have the invite link to our discord server:
discord.gg/gmWFNrE

We have multiple staff spots open, here is more information on each open role. To apply to our staff team, DM our hiring manager on discord: pixelninja3#6637

Metropolis Built By Our Builder Staff
Metropolis Built By Our Building Staff

+ Script Writers
Script Writers work with the directors to write and help develop series.

+ Builders
Builders will be building sets for different series on our server. The sets with be based of what is happening in the scripts. This role requires dedicated experienced builders.

+ Voice Actor
Voice Actors will be doing voice acting overlays for the various characters in each series.

+ Body Actor
Body actors will be doing the movements of the characters in series/projects when recording.

+ Camera Crew
The Camera Crew will be a dedicated team of people who will record scenes for series and projects on the server. Note: This will require a computer that can record and render videos smoothly.

+ Developers
The Developers will work on developing mods for the Skystone Network.

+ Editors
Editors will be editing and finalizing the videos for the Skystone Network.

+ Composers
Composers develop and compose music/soundtracks for all of our machinima movies and series.

To apply for any of these roles, DM our hiring manager (on discord) at: pixelninja3#6637

Here is our main discord invitation link:

discord.gg/gmWFNrE
LoganProductions
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner