New Server Need Staff!!!

GalileoGalil's Avatar GalileoGalil4/20/16 6:42 pm
1 emeralds 221 5
4/21/2016 8:40 am
MH01Gaming's Avatar MH01Gaming
Hello everyone.
I currently am in charge of the factions section of a Hub server a friend of mine has opened on minecraft PC!
Our server consist of
•A mini games server
•Factions server
•Peaceful server
•Skyblock server
And eventually a creative and prison

We are currently looking for builders and staff members or just players to be the servers beta testers!

Our servers consist of the following ranks (in order from highest to lowest)

High Staff Positions:

•Owner(owns individual server)
•Co-owner (helps co run individual server)
•Staff-Manager (Handle High staff position promotions and demotions)
•LSM(Lead Server Manager) the backbone of each server, makes sure things go smoothly)
•Head-Admin(for factions the rank is known as Chief-Admin ( Handles all small promotions for individual server)
•Head-Builder (able to build for any of the severs and handles promotions and demotions of normal builders)

Normal Positions:

•Admin
•Builder
•Mod
•Trial-Mod
•Helper

PS: I'm not against creating special ranks for people that could offer special attributes

Most all high staff positions have been filled besides Head-Admin and Head-Builder
Currently needing Builders for factions spawn

If you'd like to be apart of our server please comment below with this application format!
Example:

•Name: John
•Ign: Nerraw
•Age(minimum age for factions is 14 for other servers it's 13): 20
•Position applying for: Admin
•Staff experience: Owned a server before
•About yourself: Grew up on a farm, love outdoors, always been a great people's person and love to help people out!
•Do you have a mic? If so are you able to use communication applications like Teamspeak and Skype? Yes, both!
•Steam? Other games you play?(optional):
Kik(mandatory): Nerraw_Warren

Application formate for copying:

•Name:
•Ign:
•Position applying for:
•Staff Experience:
•About Yourself:
•Do you have a mic? If so can you use communication applications like Skype and teamspeak?
•Steam? Other games you play?(optional):
•Kik (Mandatory to have to be staff):

•UPDATE•
Currently in need of MATURE/ADULT member to fill the factions Head-Chief position! When I say mature I mean if possible like age 17+
I'm not wanting some old grump with a stick up their arses but I do need someone more mature to help me run factions! (Experience with permissions and such is a great bonus to getting accepted)

•2ND UPDATE•
From past times I've posted this I've had people post asking for positions like Owner, Staff-Manager or LSM.. I want clarify when I said most all high staff positions besides Head-Admin and Head-Builder were filled I actually meant that they were all filled except for Head-Admin and Head-Builder.... For those who applied for those positions maybe they were just trying to make a joke, maybe they didn't read the forum well enough or maybe they just wanted to take a chance... But do not get upset if you get rejected for applying for Owner this time..

Thanks ~Galileo
GalileoGalil
Level 1 : New Miner