Nivalora (family-friendly SMP) looking for people to start a staff team with. Only requirements is a positive attitude.star

Snowman_sir's Avatar Snowman_sir2/5/24 2:01 pm history
3 emeralds 181 1
5/22/2024 1:26 am
Snowman_sir's Avatar Snowman_sir

Hello, future friends!

I'm looking for people who want to start something from (almost) nothing, including starting a team. This is not my field of expertise. So any help is welcome.
You can find my server here on PMC (click!)

This server/network has 2 things it prides itself in.

• Absolutely 0 pay-to-win, and we mean it.
  • No gambling (any kind)

I made a few roles, not knowing where all this would lead. but, don't be shy about asking for different things. If you have a quality you think is awesome, I'll happily hear about it!

Right now we're looking for, support, moderators, admins

These roles are the primary positions. Other roles can be made available if offered.
    Think of builder, social media, event managing, Storyteller, lore Master, etc..

If you're interested in being part of a fun team reach out to me through our Discord or by adding me on Discord "snowmansir".
    You can also leave a message below this post or a direct message, please do leave a way to contact you.

If you're worried about not having experience don't be, you can gain it with us. We won't ask silly questions. Just try us out!

Thank you for reading.
    Snowman_sir
    Level 6 : Apprentice Miner