ObeySMP Recruitment

boomerjr2003's Avatar boomerjr20035/29/14 3:52 pm
5/30/2014 4:29 pm
Seewhati's Avatar Seewhati
Shutting down server.
boomerjr2003
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Seewhati
05/30/2014 4:29 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Boomer. Take this post down and Create your own application sample. This is not yours and is stolen from my server forums.
jvan2
05/29/2014 4:19 pm
Level 1 : New Ranger
IGN: Jvan2

First Name: Josh

What type of communication do you use?(If skype please put your username)
I really use minecraft chat however I also use email I will Pm you my email for personal reasons.

What Gender are you?
I am a male ( Boy )

Are you active?
Yes I am on almost all my time except during school and sleeping.

Time Zone:
Eastern Standard Times ( EST )

How do you play Minecraft?
I play minecraft on my gaming computer custom built however I dont really understand this question .
Ok so to this question complete ill put a couple of different things down ,
Ok first off how I play minecraft , well my goal in minecraft is to survive and do many challenging projects to proof I am skilled at the game while trying to achieve side goals like killing the enderdragon getting supplies , building redstone things like that.
Ok next thing this question could be is ,
I play minecraft by gathering wood get cobblestone make a stone pickaxe go mining get some iron than start a small house later expand on and on . however during that step I gather stuff like diamonds more iron redstone and stuff like that.

Qualities:
I am a unique builder who is capable of building many interesting and amazing things in which are legit I am also a mature player who enjoys to survive in minecraft and play with fellow minecraft players .

How did you find out about us?
This Post on Planet minecraft community
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome