Palette & Pick BT: Builders Wanted!

Palette and Pick BT's Avatar Palette and Pick BT11/6/15 7:33 pm
1 emeralds 192 6
11/10/2015 5:20 pm
ThePinoyPlayer's Avatar ThePinoyPlayer

The Palette & Pick Build Team is now recruiting!

Right now we are in need of these positions. If your expertise in building does not fit these categories below, you may still sign up: extra help is always sweg!
  • Terraformer
  • - Creates beautiful worlds using the tools WorldPainter, VoxelSniper, WorldMachine(Optional, but highly recommended), or some other way

• General Builder
  • - Good at building a variety of styles, such as modern and medieval. You must be able to specialize in at least on style.

• Organics Builder
  • - Good at creating trees and non-cubic objects, such as humans etc.

Why Should I sign up?
Put your build skills to the test and have fun building is a safe, pleasant, and small community of dedicated builders. All of us here at Palette & Pick are nice people, and we all enjoy working with others. Joining is highly encouraged!

Requirements
Joining this build team means you will be contributing an amount of your time to building. We will not be accepting builders with a bad skill level or some other reason.

About Us
The Palette & Pick is a high quality build team that is founded in July 2015 by frogocomics and Sheooo. Our goal is to create builds as detailed as possible, regardless of size. We are friendly and we welcome anyone who wants to help and has the gift of building(or terraforming).
A example of our work:

If you are interested, great! The signup form is at http://paletteandpick.weebly.com/join-us.html. Just go there and you should see a form. When you fill it out please be honest. We value honesty. After you submit the form, you should private message us, telling us that you filled out the form. We don't check the form as much as we check Planet Minecraft.

If you have a question, please do not hesitate to message us on Planet Minecraft. We will gladly answer your question and we do not bite! If you prefer email, you can email frogocomics, our founder at (frogocomics@gmail.com)
Palette and Pick BT
Level 26 : Expert Architect