Recruiting builders for Biohazard Apocalypse!build

Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante2/14/23 2:17 am history
1 emeralds 225 6
3/20/2023 10:34 am
Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante
Recruiting builders for chill and immersive Zombie Apocalypse server with resources provided!

Hello! Thank you for reading this, I am in need of some help with builds prior to launching our custom gun server. Experience is an enormous plus, but if you are a novice trying to gain skill and fame then I got you fam.

Our purpose:
I am constructing this server for the MythicMobs plugin community of 68,000 people.

I am extremely well known and OG top to bottom there as I wrote many of it's first tutorials and made historical technical achievements in designing Minecraft boss fights.

mythiccraft.io/index.php?members/

What it's like building on Biohazard:

The server itself is a fun place to just be in. You can use prototype Ratchet & Clank style weaponry to blow up mobs, terrain, or even your own build. It all just regenerates back block by block over time. This gives like... ENDLESS hours of fun and is just oh so SATISFYING to watch (And hear)

You'll witness the birth of the most ground breaking and popular 3rd party bosses to exist, fight ALL KIIINDS of illegal mobs and some of the lamest things since the phantom.

(You win some, you lose some)

I am a relaxed and chill dude that appreciates TIME. Your time. Your effort's do not go unnoticed here. I have been on the other side of these applications many times before. Biohazard is about patience and learning. Teamwork and FUN. Not being rushed to hit deadlines. I work very hard in my day job to enjoy certain things in life. This is one of them.

Qualifications:
I am currently seeking people with a strong passion for apocalypse servers/builds. People that can work well with others and enjoy a good laugh while working :)

As for build quality. Well I am not too extreme, but if you can top these builds then you are likely to be accepted:

Our resources:
Biohazard has the resources to bring you access to top of the line tools and all premium plugins you may need for your build.

I have modelers, texture artists, Boss/NPC coders, resource pack guys and even a music composer all at the ready to assist with your build.

Anything worthy that will make your build BANG WILL BE COVERED

There are some things I cannot discuss here. Please DM me. Or reach me on Discord "Awesome_Dante#4918"

The map:

There is much to do. From building small campsites and plots all the way to big cities and Dungeons.

Many players and server owners will be joining and I want to please them with a wonderfully built world. Help me achieve that goal and we will succeed together!

My name is Dante. I am an ancient 2011-2018 returning server dev, Wiki contributor for MythicMobs, A tutorial writer and lover of all things that go BOOM!

Message me either here or on Discord Awesome_Dante#4918

You won't regret it. <3

Awesome_Dante
Level 26 : Expert Warrior