Recruiting Faction Members! Cosmicpvp.com

YoMista's Avatar YoMista4/30/16 9:52 pm
1 emeralds 142 3
5/1/2016 10:14 am
reddy91201's Avatar reddy91201
Hey there, i'm YoMistaM and I am currently recruiting members for cosmicpvp castaway planet. I have built the shell of our base which is bedrock to skylimit. I just need help with building the walls and some other defenses. We have a small xp grinder which can be easily upgradeable.

So, I need your help! Even if you aren't good at pvp, you can still join, as I am looking for any help I can get. My IGN is YoMistaM and the faction name is Zephyr. If you are interested in joining, please fill out this short application:
Click to reveal
IGN:
How dedicated will you be:
Skills:
Skype (Required):
Why you want to join:

Good luck!
YoMista
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

reddy91201
05/01/2016 10:14 am
Level 1 : New Miner
GN: reddy91201
When you are free: i am free sometmes during the week , and all the time on the weekends
How dedicated will you be: i would give this faction my all. i would do whatever it takes to make our faction better.
Skills: i think i am a decent fighter and many people call me an expert at redstone and building things. I am a very technical minecraft player whos good at almost everything you can think of
Skype (Required): reddy912011
Why you want to join: I love factions and my old faction server just ended and i was looking for a fresh start.
+RainbowKT22+
05/01/2016 8:33 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
+RainbowKT22+
05/01/2016 8:31 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: RainbowKT
When I'm free: I use the Miami timezone, so around 5-8 I can be availible on weekdays, however on weekends I have all day!
How Dedicated I will be: Whenever i join a faction, I am extremely dedicated. I do whatever I can to protect and ensure that the base is safe.
Skills: This is sort of funny, but on a scale of 1-10 pvp wise, I'm about a 6. I'm not super good but I come through in times of need. I have tricked enemy factions by joining them. Going back to our base, leaving the enemy faction, then joining my first faction (or if I join the one you're in). Then killing the enemy faction's members. I know it's odd but it's what I do.
Skype: I know this is required but I sadly don't have a Skype. My computer cannot take on a program like that, sadly. I do have an Enjin profile if it helps.
Why I want to join: Personally, factions is a favorite of mine. I would like to join the faction to have a good time and to experience factions more.
Thank you for your time,
-RainbowKT
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome