Recruiting For a Server

Daryl43's Avatar Daryl433/26/14 5:31 am
1 emeralds 166 7
3/27/2014 9:22 am
Headaxe's Avatar Headaxe
Hi guys and girls! I need some help! I need some people to help build a server! It will be Cracked!

I will need the following!

Head Admin
L Sub Admins (Still have power just not the Head Admin)

Plugin Manager/Server Host (Plugin Manager will be in charge of all the Plugins if you do this then i will need you to be the server host also...) (Server host will be me if i can figure out how to get the ip and everything to work with the craftbukkit and stuff because as of right now i cant )

Head Builder
L Sub Builders (Just like Sub Admins just not Head Builder)

Head Mod
L Sub Mods ( Just not Head Mod)

Head Map Designer
L Sub Map Designer(S) (The reason this is diffrent form the Builders is because these people will be in charge of Maps for but not limited to, SkyWars, SG (survival Games) Spleef and many more!)

Head Guard
L Sub Guards (Guards for the Prison)

And Maybe more in the Future!

You will need Experience to apply for these potions! By that i mean if you apply for builder then i want proof that you can build and *have worked on a server before*. (* Not always required)

If you want to apply for one of these then go to https://www.mediafire.com/?b2dfd6jjaak7i8v and download and fill this out and then email it to me @ darylday43@gmail.com

I look forward to talking with you!
Daryl43
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Headaxe
03/27/2014 9:22 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Technomancer
Name: Headaxe
IGN: HE4DAXE
Looking for: Mod
Experience: 4 years of Minecraft, experience with nearly every game mechanic (visit my PMC site for further information)
Why applying: Really like to socially interact with the community on a server, as long is it's good.
Daryl43
03/26/2014 3:24 pm
Hi guys and girls Just a UPDATE! I got my server to go up but im using hamachi so if you dont have that then you wont be able to join.... Just for now though i will be getting a server host sometime soon!

If you applied for a job and i PM you then that means that you Probably got the job!

-Daryl43
Ingallja
03/26/2014 5:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name:Jackson
IGN:Ingallja
looking for: Mod
Experience: 3 years of Minecraft, and has been admin on a server where the owner got banned for somewhat, asking a Minecraft admin for an item on a server.

Country of origin: United States

Ever been banned form a server? If so for what? Never been banned

Servers worked on before if any: Like I said, I was admin but the owner was banned.
Joshwalker2004
03/26/2014 5:41 am
i am not 9 by the way im 14
Joshwalker2004
03/26/2014 5:39 am
Name:josh
IGN:joshwalker2004
looking for: head mod

Experince:5 years in minecraft servers and have been a mod befour

Country of living place: united kingdom

Ever been banned form a server? If so for what? i have not been banned befour

Servers worked on before if any: i have worked on servers befour but them servers are down

*if you are applying for builder then please put a link to one of your builds in this form!
Joshwalker2004
03/26/2014 5:36 am
hello please could i be something i really like helping servers and i help lots of people i i solve peoples problems and i stop people argueing if someone is being unkind i will punish them if you make a jail i will make them go in there or a mute i am 14 and i would like to apply
ttyl89
03/26/2014 5:37 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
you sound like some 9 year old faking his age haha
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome