Recruiting Staff | Yofou.net

bashy262's Avatar bashy2622/13/16 7:08 pm
1 emeralds 143 1
2/14/2016 6:39 pm
sethjayy's Avatar sethjayy
Hello

my name is Max and my server has just released. We are in need of staff and looking to interview anyone that is willing to helpout.

YouTube Promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZNarV34RoM

Thanks Max

Server IP: Yofou.net
bashy262
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

sethjayy
02/14/2016 6:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I have co-owned my friends server, nothing major, but its something! I am currently admin on The Flagged Factions, please feel free to check as well.

I love to have fun and be social, but take things that need to be taken seriously in the right way as well. I am not your average "kid", as i do not troll or see the point in ruining someones day. Im not obnoxious and do not ask my question over and over if it does not get answered the first time. I hope it is easy for you to understand that my maturity level is beyond average for a 14 year old. I am an experienced Minecraft player along with the fact that I never disrespect others. If someone curses at me, I never curse back. I always try to keep calm. I have been playing Minecraft for 4 and a half years now. I was only muted once or twice and now I realize my mistakes. I was never permanently banned on any server. I always try to stand up for myself and others. When I spot somebody breaking the rules, I try to handle it myself, if they don’t listen to me, I get higher staff. I purchased my own computer so I can be active whenever it is necessary.I always learn from my mistakes, and will never make it again. If any players are affected by this mistake, I always own up to doing it, and apologise to everyone who was affected by it. I always correct my mistakes, and will double check I have not done it again. If i do spot a mistake, I will work hard at fixing it. I am a very laid back guy, but I am very dedicated to a task, and will not rest until it is done. I am productive. I can manage the forums, I welcome people when they come back, and welcome new people. I have a large amount of time I wish to dedicate to you. I enjoy computers, I spend my whole life on them (in the best possible way xD) I would like to maintain a positive server growth. I want to make sure ALL staff are doing what they should be doing, and making sure players feel welcome, and are always having fun. I am very strict (but I can be fun at times xD), and would want the staff to behave, and follow the rules. I think that this is key to growing the server, as the hard part is getting players to stay on the server, which can be helped by staff. A good staff member has to be a lot of things. They have to be kind and compassionate, so they can understand what is happening, and help out in the best possible way. They should be responsible and organised, and not go round blaming things on other people. If they were not organised, they could end up making mistakes in permissions/plugins etc causing the server to crash or even worse, have to be reset. They need to know how to react to things quickly and effectively, for example, if there is a hacker, they need to know the correct punishment as fast as possible, so they can deal with the situation accordingly. They shouldn't let any religious content get into the server unless it is very mild or you are sure everyone is comfortable with it. They should let no one be racist or sexist. If someone says something like that, even if it is a joke, they should ban them. In some extreme cases, if some one is sexually harassing someone else, they definitely should ban them immediately and get their IP while you're at it. Save the logs as proof. This is illegal and could be reported to the police. For some servers, like building servers and some survival servers, griefing is not allowed. This should be a ban, it isn't funny. Some people will try to come up with some explanation, and unless it is a hell of a good one, ban them. If they do it again, ban them again and keep them banned. Hacking in my opinion is an offence to the game and leads to unfair advanatges upon other players. Make sure to make it VERY clear that you don't want hackers, but some people use a client for building so they can have fast-break and fast-place, speed, flying, etc. If someone is being annoying or somehow insulting someone else, calmly (this is important) ask them to stop. If they keep going, tell them to leave. If they keep going, kick them. Tell them to calm down and go and do something else. Don't get them mad and go spam killing them and then banning them. No one likes that. The most important rule when doing anything is to stay calm. It will keep other people on the server calm and make you look more professional. I consider myself a good staff member, and hence, all of these. (Note that any punishments i give will always be ran by a staff member higher than me to make sure what i did was acceptable for the action.

If you feel that i am an acceptable staff member please add me on skype! sethjayy
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome