[BUILD TEAM] RECRUITING Team Devise for the hypixel network

Bigrat12345's Avatar Bigrat123456/18/14 6:19 pm
1 emeralds 904 4
6/29/2014 10:46 pm
jj71702's Avatar jj71702
Hello all, bigrat12345 here! Recently I have been working on some maps, and I have had a few issues.
1. I am terrible at interior designing.
2. Building large maps takes a long time with just me!
3 Building solo is lonely

So... I thought I would put together a small build team

Goal:
My goal is to put together a professional and high quality yet small team of members who love to build! We will be building epic maps for the hypixel network! We aren't affiliated officially with the network, but we will be submitting the maps on their forums!

Positions:
There are going to be three positions available. Here's the details:

Terraformer:
Terraformers will be in charge of creating and editing the terrain to fit the maps needs. I will likely only need 1 terraformer, as terraforming is what I love to do. I usually use external programs to generate the terrain for my maps, but I still need someone to fine tune it in game!

Application format:
IGN:
What kind of terrain do you like to make the most?:
What tools are you familiar with?(World Edit, VoxelSniper, etc.):
Show me some of your work(This can be screenshots or videos):
Are you open to Constructive Criticism?:
Have you worked with a build team before?:

Builder:
Building the basic buildings is a large part of a map, and its important to have good builders that can bust out houses and other structures fast and nice! Structures could include mines, ships, houses, keeps, etc. I will probably be accepting 3 or so builders.

Application Format:
IGN:
What kind of structure are you best at building?:

Interior Decorator:

I must say, the structure interiors in my maps probably need the most work out of anything. I am not sure how people do it! I will probably be accepting 3 or so interior decorators to work on decorating everything that the builders create.

Application Format:
IGN:
What kind of structure are you best at decorating?:

When posting screenshots, the more the better!

Builds:

Easier to see the images at the original Team Devise page: http://hypixel.net/threads/buildteam-re ... yet.127366

=============================================================
Roster:

Admin:
Bigrat12345

Builders:
Bigrat12345

Terraformers:
7five7

Interior Decorators:
PixelProh

=============================================================

Feel free to apply for multiple positions if you want! If you are accepted into multiple roles, I will probably recruit some more people as well.

I will be accepting the best applications after a week or so. Time depends on how many requests I get!

And oh! Any name suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Bigrat12345
Level 33 : Artisan Mountaineer