Rysticant Build team Recruiting

Rysticant's Avatar Rysticant8/26/14 11:28 pm
1 emeralds 388 8
10/24/2014 9:51 pm
creative003's Avatar creative003

Hello! I am Mason from Rysticant Build team. We are recruiting for our team, and we need talented, young people to help us build and create wonderful structures in Minecraft. To apply look in the spoiler for the application format. And fill out the application below in a thread reply. I will then carefully review your application and add you on Skype. You will be notified whether or not you have been accepted within 24 hours.

Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Reason you are better then other applicants:
Why you want to join the team:
Specialty in building:
Pictures of builds or links:

Thank you, Mason
Rysticant
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

creative003
10/24/2014 9:51 pm
IGN:creative003
Name: Bob
Reason you are better then other applicants: I am hard working and never give up. I also make sure everything is perfect.
Why you want to join the team: I love to build. mostly I have built solo but I would love to build with a team.
Time you can help: ANy day exepy Monday and tuesday.
Specialty in building: Large scale. Also good in redstone and 3d modeling. Buildings.
Pictures of builds or links: https://imageshack.com/user/creative003
Thanks.
venum1ze
08/30/2014 1:33 pm
IGN: KingSlayout

Name: Donovan Morris

Reason you are better then other applicants: I wouldnt say Im better than anyone but can definently bring something unique to the table.

Why you want to join the team: I want to represent the brand and show people why Rysticant Build Team is the best.

Time you can help: Weekdays 2:00-7:00
Weekends 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. then 5:00p.m.-10:00p.m.

Speciality in building: Landscape and Exterior Design

Pictures of builds or link: Heres a Hub Im building for my server not done yet just a part of it.

1:tinyurl.com/kkhqlfj

2:tinyurl.com/k4k57g2

3:tinyurl.com/kts225k

If you would like anymore pictures feel free to let me know.
Rysticant
08/27/2014 11:47 pm
Bump
Jackalantern29
08/27/2014 9:18 pm
IGN:
Jackalantern29

Name:
Michael McKee

Reason you are better then other applicants:
When it comes to doing redstone, I am a master at it. This also includes command blocks. I do know little bit of building. I am also very good when it comes to server stuff (Like plugins)

Why you want to join the team:
I would like to join the team because I would like to be in a group or team and make cool maps

Time you can help:
3:30pm (or 4:00pm) to 8:00pm (or 9:00pm) on school days
Early in mornings to late night (Useally, but not always)

Specialty in building:
Redstone and Commands, and servers

Pictures of builds or links:
Really, I am very good, and can just make about almost anything with redstone and commands.
Rysticant
08/27/2014 10:42 pm
I am sorry but we are actually only looking for builders, Plugins or redstone wont be involved.
zigzager10
08/27/2014 1:19 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Thank You
Rysticant
08/27/2014 12:31 pm
Thank you for your application zigzager10, I have contacted you on Skype.
zigzager10
08/27/2014 12:35 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: Zigzager10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Alex
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reason you are better then other applicants:I cannot Say That Im Better But I am A
talented artist In Minecraft And More
Why you want to join the team: One Thing I know For Sure is That I was Dying To find
A team To build With And Your Group Stood Out .
Time you can help:Well From 1Pm-1am
Specialty in building: Decore-Design
Pictures of builds or links: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pic11-4421177-446420204
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome