Sagrada Familia Building Project Beginning

Pickle Puncher's Avatar Pickle Puncher6/30/12 8:39 am
1/18/2015 1:18 pm
richiekruger's Avatar richiekruger
Sagrada Familia Building Project

Hello and my name is Cameron, Im am 13 years old, Please don't leave just because i am 13, i am pretty mature for my age. I live in the UK and Enjoy Minecraft, I am not the best builder but at times i can build some amazing things.

This Project will be hard due to all the detail in the building so i came here to find some expert builders that will have the opportunity to come along and help with this build.

Everyone that is involved in the build will be given as much credit as me, or more.

Once the Build is complete if i feel it was done successfully im thinking of starting a another bigger project of a city and having the Church/Temple in it like the picture in the top spoiler.

Im going to need
1-2 Project Planners, They will plan out the build with me. (i may tie this together with the Project Managers)
2 Project Managers, They control the build with me. (one will be the server host)
1 Person to host us a server without lag and can hold around 10-20 people
10-20 Builders

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Finally if you are interested in joining the project just make and application or just write about why you want to help, make sure if you are just writing out why make it longer than 5 lines long and if you have a server with no lag for us to use it would be greatly appreciated

My skype is cameron11smith

Thanks
- Cameron
Pickle Puncher
Level 1 : New Miner