SKILLED BUILDERS wanted for apocalyptic DESERT town project!

Xickle's Avatar Xickle5/16/14 9:45 am
1 emeralds 626 9
5/23/2014 10:20 am
Xickle's Avatar Xickle
CLICK HERE BEFORE YOU READ!

The project:

This will be a map for a completely new zombie apocalypse server. It will be aimed to offer the most freedom and fun to a player, while keeping it Minecraft-like, by not adding many game-changing plugins. It has high potential to become successful once we finish it, as there has already been encouraging feedback from these forums, Reddit, PMC, and everybody that has seen it with their own eyes.

We are building a huge arabic town, in a post-apocalyptic setting. We give great attention to detail of the buildings, and the street layout, while also making sure that there's unrestricted freedom of movement for players. That is done by connecting buildings, so it is possible to jump from one roof/balcony to another, or making a path through the streets to run through buildings.

Who do we want:

This is not a project for a regular builder. We are only accepting skilled builders that are up to the task of creating a beautiful building, while keeping everything in the theme, and also keeping in mind the movement of players for maximum fun.

There is only 5 builders working on this project, with myself included. It is a huge project for us, and with everybody being in school/work, things are going slow. That is why we need you to help! It will take some time for you to get acquainted with our building methods, but if you are skilled, you will fit right in!

Where you come in:

We are making the poor district at the moment. Lots of houses, with some bigger projects here and there.

Usually I will lay down the schematics for housing, which you can then turn into gorgeous buildings. Once you get to know the project, you can also put down your own schematics.

[color=#8b4513][spoiler=Some schematics][img]i.imgur.com/ltxXnmN.png[/img][/color]

[color=#8b4513][img]i.imgur.com/8fF6D08.png[/img][/color]
[color=#8b4513][/spoiler][/color]

[center][color=#daa520][b][size=150]The texture pack:[/size][/b][/color][/center]

[b][color=#8b4513][url=www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1452033-174-32x32-conquest-wip-weekly-updates]Conquest[/url][/color][/b][color=#8b4513] is the recommended texture pack! You can also build with default, but the metadata blocks of Conquest are just amazing to work with.[/color]

[center][color=#daa520][b][size=150]The reward:[/size][/b][/color][/center]

[color=#8b4513]All builders who help with the town, and stay until the poor district is finished, will get to choose their rewards! You can become a [b]moderator of the server[/b], to keep order on the server with power over the regular player, [b]or [/b]you can ask for a [b]permanent donator rank[/b], which will give you some special perks(protection, currency, better loot chances, mcmmo exp, name tag/color...). The ranks aren't made yet so I can't tell you what exactly they will contain, but I will make sure to give you a honest and fair deal. You can also [b]suggest a reward[/b] that you'd like for yourself.[/color]

[center][color=#daa520][size=150][b]The application:[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[color=#8b4513][code]Username:
Picture/proof of your build skill:
Your reward:[/code][/color]

[center][color=#daa520][size=150][b]Server info:[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[color=#8b4513][b]IP: 31.15.160.58[/b][/color]
[color=#8b4513]Minecraft version: up to [b]1.7.9[/b][/color]
[color=#8b4513]Whitelist:[b] Yes[/b][/color]

[color=#8b4513]The server is [b]not[/b] 24/7 for now, as I am running it from my home computer until we finish building. It goes up at [b]6:30am[/b] and closes at [b]midnight[/b] during the week. On weekends it will go up at [b]11am[/b], and close at [b]2am[/b]. [/color]
[color=#8b4513]Once we finish building, I will rent a professional host for 1gbps connections![/color]
Xickle
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner