Techventure (Tekkit adventure map)

zootsuitman's Avatar zootsuitman10/21/12 7:22 pm
10/23/2012 12:29 pm
Manjack40's Avatar Manjack40
Techventure: Tekkit Adventure Map

I have quite a bit finished already but it’s getting to be a little overwhelming for one person. My basic idea for the map is a kind of adventure map that slows down and teaches the basics of Tekkit and has an open ended finish so this could be a great first world. To apply for any of the following just pm or post a reply with the info below.

What I need to finish:

 Possibly a Builder (see below)
 Someone any good at Maya or other 3D modeling software
 Someone to create or edit a texture pack
 I have a simple outline/script and could use some help to finish it
 Just any ideas or if you could point me towards some good Tekkit contraptions
 If you don’t fall into any of these categories then still fill out the information and add what your idea was

For the builder position for can either be a good large project builder or a good Tekkit machine builder, make sure you specify in the application too.

Any ideas or people that help will be recognized to the extent that they helped (i.e. if you created the texture pack you get your name on the front, but if you gave an idea that I kind of used you get your name in a thank-you file in the download)

Application:
Name: *
Minecraft Name:
Skype Name: *
Position: *
Experience w/ Tekkit (or other mods): *
Or Idea (if idea you don’t have to include the ones with a star):

Hopefully with a little help I can make this work as I envisioned it.

Thanks in advance,
Zootsuitman
zootsuitman
Level 42 : Master Narwhal