The Particle Association - A new build team

albsies's Avatar albsies4/18/13 7:25 am
1 emeralds 69
Are you a great builder and are willing to help others build? Then come along to the Particle Association, a new build team run by myself and my friend Iceparticle.

So, Who are you guys?

We are a new build team that will be making awesome and huge builds. Currently, we have only 3(?) members, but we are hoping to have more as soon as possible.

Seems legit, but how do I join?

[PLEASE NOTE THAT JOINING CURRENTLY REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A PLANET MINECRAFT ACCOUNT]

Simple! All you need to do is send me a PM or post a comment below, and I'll add you to our team as soon as possible (the longest it will take will likely be around 48 hours, so don't worry if nobody has responded to your request). As soon as you have been accepted, you will be sent to the Particle Academy, where you must create a legitimate creation (or as legitimate as you can make it), submit it to PMC and send me the link where I will view and analyse your build. The builds can be in any genre you want it to be in AS LONG AS IT IS LEGITIMATE! You may use MCEdit, WorldPainter and VoxelSniper, or any other world edit tools you may know of. If your build is better than good, you will be amongst some great architects (like myself - I know that my old work kinda sucks, but i will be making awsome new structures! BTW i'm not bragging [or am I?]).

Yea, so I wanna join, but what exactly do I do once I am a member of the Particle Association?

Well, at the Particle Association, you will mainly be building large-scale builds, such as castles, landscapes, towns, cities, spaceships - anything you imagine! I will be noting your ideas and we will build (nearly) each idea you guys provide! We will also participate and aim for winning contests, and I will give each and every member credit for helping to make my builds. Also, if we happen to win/get second/get third/become finalists in a contest, I will make a custom badge for the members of the team to show that they helped make the build.

Ranks

We currently are having ranks based upon contribution and support for our association:

-New Particle: The rank you start out as. You are new to our team and are looking forward to building with us and ranking up.
-Particle+: You are now more experienced in the art of the build. To get this rank you must contribute to at least one of our builds.
-Electron: You are an electron, a more dedicated player towards our association and love building. To get this rank you must contribute to a build that gets into the finals of one of PMC's contests and contribute to at least 3 builds.
-Neutron: You are a neutron. You seriously enjoy contributing to our builds, and love making awesome and original ideas for our builds. To get this rank you must participate in at least 5 of our builds, contribute in a project that places at least 3rd in a PMC contest and have an original idea of yours used in one of our builds.
-Proton: Being a proton requires ultimate skill and architecture, something which you are prized in. You are truly amazing. To get this rank you must accomplish everything that a Neutrom accomplishes, as well as contributing to a winning build in one of PMC's contests and help design at least one build.

Current members;

Owner: Ionparticle
Co-owners: Iceparticle, Nannasboy (Bobzards)
Protons:
Neutrons:
Electrons:
Particle+ Members:
New Particles:

And now a banner for new members:

Use the one above for your profile panel!
And a smaller one for your signature on the forums!

albsies
Level 30 : Artisan Unicorn