Vacancy; proficient image manipulation magician

lentebriesje's Avatar lentebriesje12/30/12 5:41 am
1 emeralds 56
Let me first introduce myself, my nickname is Lentebriesje, and I manage a project called Asera for the Noxcrew.

Asera is a RPG world we are working on within the Noxcrew, and the Noxcrew is a group of dedicated passionate individuals who through their creativity try to bring entertainment to the masses. You might have heard of the Noxcrew as the group who makes the Noxcrew Gameshow, a show in which community icons battle each other in a series of mini games for ultimate victory and a price of great magnitude!

The gameshow is the reason why there is a vacancy because our Photoshop genius is just swamped with gameshow related work.

Job description
The job is rather flexible and would be tailored to your abilities. As an artist you wouldn’t be limited to only making art, if you want to venture into other areas and responsibilities. Though of course the main focus of this particular topic is to find someone who is proficient with Photoshop.

Preferably you have an artistic background, this doesn’t have to mean you are going to art school or that you follow graphic design courses, but just [prolonged] experience in the field and a passion to keep improving on techniques and knowledge might do. Besides capability, confidence would be nice, as an expert people can trust your expertise and when people ask you why you made certain choices you can draw arguments from your expertise to support your decisions. Proverbial speaking, an image says more than a thousand words, therefore you and people like you are the backbone in any PR department.

If you just like to tinker with images and like to be told what is needed, we can accommodate you to.

What I offer you is “working” with a group of motivated, creative, passionate individuals, all with their own fields of expertise from around the world coming together to bring high quality entertainment to our small community. Many of us are students, ranging from 15 to 22 years of age. We all do this as an hobby and take pride in the shared accomplishments we make. As one of the smaller Minecraft communities we are still relatively flexible and a small little family, not like larger groups who are more hierarchical from nature. I am confident you will feel at home and inspired if you take on this challenge.

Unfortunately I am unable to give a very exact description of the expectations we have, but I can show one image which our artist produced, and which would be part of the job description.

Click to reveal

Contact details
  • Private message

• Reply to this threat

• Contact Lentebriesje on teamspeak server voice.noxcrew.com (afternoons till midnight, CET timezone)

I would love to come in contact with you!
lentebriesje
Retired Moderator
Level 89 : Elite Terraformer