Wrecked Crusade Recruiting Builder Team

account3652's Avatar account36523/9/14 11:24 am
3/9/2014 2:18 pm
account3652's Avatar account3652
Hello If you clicked on this post you are looking to be in a builder group, well today is your lucky day, please fill out this application below (detailed) and I will pick out the type of people we are looking for and put them in a list to be interviewed. We are mainly looking for minigame maps such as sky wars, infected, and lots more. If you want to find out more please take a quick look at are website
http://wc-mc.com/home
and the current IP: Play.WC-MC.Com
Note: This server is in beta and we have at least dobble the mini games, so lots of work for you

-------------------------------------------------------------Application------------------------------------
Name:
IGN:
Sample of your work (must include snapshots):
Skype(Must have):
Do you have a mic?:
Do you work well in a team or do you roll solo?
Why should we chose you, to be part of are Builderteam?:
-----------------------------------------------------------Application Finished--------------------------

Thank you.
If you have any questions please add me on skype: jake361361
I will not be interviewing you, I am part of the Plugin Development team, the Owner will.
account3652
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

account3652
03/09/2014 2:18 pm
bump
account3652
03/09/2014 12:33 pm
I am still looking for more to apply.
EnderPvPsYT
03/09/2014 11:44 am
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
Name:Clo
IGN:Ender_Clo
Sample of your work (must include snapshots):N/A
Skype(Must have):Chloe_Adams99
Do you have a mic?:Yes, and its working ovs
Do you work well in a team or do you roll solo?Both, I seem to make friends and work well with people, or if its a solo task I just put on some music
Why should we chose you, to be part of are Builderteam?:Becuase I am good with building many things, the only thing i'm not so good at would have to be Redstone, I can do the basic things the more complicated things take longer, however I can do it - Im good at building many things and I can tell you some of them on skype if needed.
RubikRenzo
03/09/2014 11:37 am
Name: Diego Sariol
IGN: RubikRenzo
Sample of your work (must include snapshots): N/A
Skype(Must have): rubikrenzo
Do you have a mic?: Yes, Kraken 7.1 Surround Sound
Do you work well in a team or do you roll solo? Solo and Team
Why should we chose you, to be part of are Builderteam?: I love building, and wrecked building is so much more fun. I can be on all day pretty much, because of spring break.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome