Xbox 360 {Minecraft} BUILD YOUR OWN TOWN!!

EatHealthy31's Avatar EatHealthy3111/30/15 11:51 pm
1 emeralds 146 1
12/1/2015 7:56 am
Killerstar15's Avatar Killerstar15
Me and my Friend are making a town which hopefully will have a currency system soon. And are looking for players that know how to build because we will need to some players to build there very own house anyway they like and make there house part of the town. There are some pictures below on how the place is looking out if you want to be in the town server and help out and use your creative skills fill out the application below and i will add you right away also space is Limited!!! so hurry and claim your spot!

Each side have a name called districts theres an A and B side One side for the {Wealthy} meaning players that really know how to build and the other side is {Poor} where players know how to build but not with creativity.

Host: Me and XxXViesPeukXxX

Players job: Once you have creative privileges you may pick a spot you like and start making your structure

Once every spot has been token up we will start our server officially

Rules:

No Trolling
No Griefing
Do not destroy other players work or will get kicked out
Listen to the host
Have a mic but if you dont then thats ok
Respect other players
Do not tell other people about because space is limited
If inactive for at least 4-5 days your work will be destroyed and will be given to the next payer

Application:
GT:
Time zone:
Are you a good builder?:

Also a link to my clan if interested :www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-xbox-360-edition/mcx360-multiplayer/mcx360-clans/2434139-ivy-government-and-recruitment-thread
EatHealthy31
Level 1 : New Miner