Need a Texture/Resource Pack Creator for 1.13

DaHooplerzMan's Avatar DaHooplerzMan8/31/18 7:25 pm
3 emeralds 4.2k 2
9/3/2018 3:33 am
PufferJackets's Avatar PufferJackets
I always used to use a site called NovaSkin for making texture packs, but now I can't use it anymore for two reasons:

1. The site got hijacked by a virus a while back, something called "y33tworm", I haven't visited the site in a while so I'm not sure if it's still hijacked or what, but even if it is safe now, there's another problem.

2. It hasn't updated to 1.13 yet (even some of the 1.12 mobs don't have proper models). I tried messaging the creator, saviski, on here weeks ago, asking if he would update it (and also warning him about the virus), but I still haven't got a response, and I don't think there's any other platforms where I could contact him.

Whenever I ask people for websites to create texture packs, I get told to just use MS Paint or Photoshop or something and replace the files of a default texture pack. But what I liked about NovaSkin is that it was convenient, when you made textures, it would automatically put them into the right files for you already. It also had 3D previews of what the item/block/mob would look like in-game. So, any ideas? Or was NovaSkin literally the only texture pack creator in existence that did stuff like this?
DaHooplerzMan
Level 76 : Legendary Creator