Official Mithir Server Resource Pack

Volsung Gaming's Avatar Volsung Gaming1/25/14 11:29 pm
1 emeralds 363 3
1/26/2014 11:04 am
Circuit Craft's Avatar Circuit Craft

Mithir looking for artists to work with us to create a fantastic new resource pack, and to join the servers team. The resource pack will be based off of conquest with a couple twists. There will be rewards for helping be it exposure or some sort of payment. Mithir is shaping up to be one of the next big servers, and with it many opportunities for everyone involved.

Please reply in a PM or below with:
-Description of your style
-Previous work

Mithir Website:mithir.com/
What Is Mithir:
Mithir is a bold new project aiming to aiming to incorporate the best aspects of many RPG and PvP games into the intrinsic free-play, open world natures of Minecraft. We've developed a cultivation for roleplayers and PvPers, both the dedicated and the casual players; and our staff are dedicated to the fulfillment of our original ideas. Here's what we'll provide for our community:

• A dynamic lore concept that not only allows for players to physically change the world in which they live, but to change the course of Mithir. Our lore-writing triumvirate will constantly change and expand the lore to fit with the player's actions. Those who are ambitious enough to establish their own legacy will be immortalized.
• Elaborately written, regularly released quests that grip the entire world with their story lines. As these quests happen, players will know more about Mithir, and the wiki will grow as a result.
• A political map with ever-changing borders. As each of the nations conquer foreign lands and war with one another: their lands will divide, splinter or expand with the battles of the players.
• A map designed by the world-painting experts of iBuildPixels (check them out), filled with detailed cities, ruins, dungeons, role-play locations and player-built towns.
• A number of well-balanced classes with incredible skills; each developed to make the battlefields more interesting and elevate Minecraft PvP to an unbelievable level.

The above is just the tip of the iceberg. A massive amount of detail and work has been put into this server; and while the larger part of it will never be seen, it'll create what will be the most intricate and enjoyable Minecraft server, ever.
Volsung Gaming
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer