The biggest announcement yet!

WilloMC's Avatar WilloMC9/12/22 1:23 pm
9/12/2022 2:54 pm
WilloMC's Avatar WilloMC
I'm currently working on a texture pack that named Essentials. I can guarantee you that this is definitely going to be essential for Minecraft when ever you play. If you already cheeked the images you should probably realize its a realistic looking high quality resource pack. But wait you may ask aren't almost every high resolution resource pack only available for the people that willing to pay actual money for them.
Well that's true but this time around you get the 512x , 256x and also 128x for absolutely free. So there will be enough head room for everyone to choose from. But unfortunately the 1024x which is the highest resolution one is only available for the people that we mentioned before. we have to do that for keep this pack free for everyone else. But is that means the free versions going to be sucks. Not at all. The screen shots that featuring down below are taken by using the 512x version of this pack just to show you guys how good this texture pack actually is. Also i can give you a little Easter egg about this. what if instead of you spending money for a texture pack you earn from it?

Also more to know this is a collaboration with Mcwithwes .

This resource pack isn't released yet. But It will be soon. Till then you can check out my Destiny resource pack.

If you have any questions about this texture pack leave a comment down below. Also you can contact through my Discord.

WilloMC
Level 78 : Legendary Artist