The Nirnpack | Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind | 32x

Glorfy's Avatar Glorfy6/11/14 8:30 pm
1 emeralds 292 1
6/12/2014 7:08 pm
Glorfy's Avatar Glorfy
Hi ho texture artists! Glorfy here, owner of a server that recreates Morrowind in a perfect, 1:1 scale.

I'm not making this post to advertise the server, rather I'm requesting a team of artists to help bring Morrowind to life: through a resource pack known as the Nirnpack.

What is the Nirnpack?

The Nirnpack is a fresh-out-of-the-water resource pack with the aim of recreating Morrowind's exotic landscape in Minecraft. This includes custom blocks, items and mobs. The Nirnpack will be worked on and completed by a talented team of texture artists lead by markacashion, a texture artist who can be contacted at the bottom of this post.

Why would I WANT to help YOU?

In reward for offering your skill at texturing, all who become part of the Nirnpack team will be compensated as such:

*Be credited in-server, on the official site, and of course, on the resource pack's page

*See your work displayed in the massive upcoming RPG server Morrowind|Reborn
(more info here: http://morrowindreborn.weebly.com/)

*Be whitelisted on a large, unique server: Morrowind|Reborn

*Gain access to special perks and increased funds/skills/ranks on the Morrowind|Reborn server

*Be part of a community project that aims to bring to life Bethesda's classic RPG, Morrowind

You'll also be working with others who share your passion, headed by a manager (Glorfy and markacashion) that understands the effort and time needed for such a project. Be assured nothing you do will be taken for granted.

How do I get in?

Simply fill out this form below, and our staff will personally review it and PM you a response (check those PMs!). It's also recommended to follow this thread (top right-most corner to subscribe).

Form:

Age (can be general):

Experience/Past Work:

Elder Scrolls Experience (may be overlooked):

Steam Username (recommended method of contact):

Contact Information:

Once you're accepted, you'll be contacted via PM and then Steam congratulating you, and then filling you in on progress and the game plan.

The project will be directed mainly by markacashion, who can be contacted via PM:

http://www.minecraft...0-markacashion/

He in turn answers to Glorfy, who can be contacted via Steam at:

Glorfy, username forgotit400

---------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this recruitment post, and we eagerly await working with the many talented texture artists here on the forums.
Glorfy
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragonborn