1,000 Withers vs. 1 Enderdragon ~ Never ending war!

bloxxer's Avatar bloxxer4/11/13 7:07 pm
4/12/2013 6:09 pm
bloxxer's Avatar bloxxer
Hello, this is kinda a test. But what I want to do, is to make videos to people of things that there GPU limits them too. To show an example, here is a video about 1,000 Withers vs. 1 Enderdragon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V9vvnQJp5E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V9vvnQJp5E
(Posted 2 to make sure that the URL function doesn't break it.)

I want to record various videos far anybody, want a clay soldiers battle with over 2,000 soldiers? Sure! Ultra-parallax-occlusion shaders? Got your back! A hell of alot of TNT? Well, there have been some already, but sure! I'll do it! I will do anything, but to do my limited net connection, the videos won't be longer than 5 minutes. Sorry.

But wait, this won't be using default textures and such! I can use the highest graphics settings and use any texture pack you want! (Limited to 256X256, my GPU ain't fast enough without slight movement lag. I probably can do 512X512, but I have not tested with/without recording.)
bloxxer
Level 26 : Expert Creeper Hugger