Bee chase (video) (3 minutes) (chase scene)

fisherhazzel1's Avatar fisherhazzel11/8/13 5:17 pm
1 emeralds 229 4
1/11/2013 8:49 am
fisherhazzel1's Avatar fisherhazzel1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onTO_Nhj8Mw
Click that link in case YT player doesn't work

Information:
This is my first video made with actors. 3 actors helped me one of them doesn't wanted to be credited. I like making videos i will keep making them. If you got something to improve my videos feel free to tell me I made the map wrote the story and filmed.
It took me 4.5 days to film and 1.5 days to edit. Reasons why it took so long was. i couldn't find actors and the actors i had were not always online. Some of the actors that joined griefed never listens or other annoying stuff. The editing took so long because i was getting alot of errors my computer crashed a few time while editing. I had a error that said my computer couldn't create a system rendering ram something like that. So yes i worked a long time on it but it was worthed. Feed is appreciated.

-fisherhazzel
fisherhazzel1
Level 1 : New Miner