Can i get some feedback on my latest episode?

Rebecca Markelv's Avatar Rebecca Markelv7/26/20 2:17 pm
3 emeralds 107 4
7/26/2020 4:49 pm
Rebecca Markelv's Avatar Rebecca Markelv
I really want to improve my content so i can begin to build a bigger audience. I've been stuck in limbo for months now so any advice or feedback i would appreciate it.

Voidcraft Season 2 Episode 14 with a nicely designed defence wall to the capital city. I also try a little gambling and work a little on the adventure map for mrmagicblox.

Rebecca Markelv
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2020 3:58 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Waffle
Weaseled
If your computer can handle it, it would be cool to see some shaders in the intro

But its really well done and edited :)
07/26/2020 4:44 pm
Rebecca Markelv
Thank you. I will have to look into it and see if i can run shaders. My computer will like melt though. But i'll give it a try
07/26/2020 3:41 pm
Level 46 : Master Skinner
R_Ryan
I enjoyed it. I know constructive criticism is supposed to include something to change, but I think it's really good. I love the replay stuff, good music selection, nice audio quality...

My worthless advice is to just keep doing it like you are and eventually the word will spread.
07/26/2020 4:49 pm
Rebecca Markelv
I appreciate the compliments :) I am trying to get more discoverability but i've been sat in the 100 subscriber range since 2016 i'd say. And been uploading fairly regularly for a couple years now. So i just felt i'm doing something wrong still. But thank you again
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome