CJBorCHARLES a pretty old, yet good youtube

CJBorCHARLES's Avatar CJBorCHARLES1/17/13 2:51 am
1 emeralds 125 7
2/11/2013 12:52 pm
CJBorCHARLES's Avatar CJBorCHARLES
As you might know, i have my name as CJBorCHARLES well the same name is on my youtube! http://youtube.com/cjborcharles yeah, my first videos are in 1.1 with mods, servers, all that crazy stuff

Subscribe, like, favorite!

By: CJBorCHARLES

Click to reveal
The cake is real, EAT IT WITH THA BLOOD ON IT
BTW i lag-...ALOT
CJBorCHARLES
Level 33 : Artisan Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Doggie
01/17/2013 3:45 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Some recommendations:
Speak louder or turn down the sound of your Minecraft.
Have a topic to talk about. In some of your videos, you are at a loss of words and just mumble random things.
Most of your videos don't have lag, but the video "13w02a texture epicness" has a terrible rate of frames per second and is almost unwatchable.
Be entertaining. Try sound like you WANT to make these videos. Be happy.
Think of video ideas that people would like to watch. Do an adventure map, or review a mod. Watch some Minecraft videos from the big MC players, like Yogscast or CaptainSparklez, and get ideas from those.
CJBorCHARLES
02/11/2013 12:52 pm
Thanks for the Reccomendations! My brother is gonna get a good gaming PC and I might get to use it, so expect some good videos with no lag on the 26th!

And I really dont have anything much to do about the microphone...... It just sucks...
CJBorCHARLES
01/18/2013 1:39 am
I do livestreams at http://twitch.tv/cjborcharles click the one withe colorful blocks, and you see me with another person on skype NOT MUMBLING but thanks for the help
y0b
01/17/2013 3:32 am
Level 21 : Expert Pig
I'm not mean. It may seem that way but I am giving you criticism because I want you to improve.
CJBorCHARLES
01/17/2013 3:37 am
ok, but i would need a really good gaming PC not a good recorder to fix the lag
I could have animated the steve guy, but i didn't waNT to
And i'm not very good at talking to nobody that i can hear
y0b
01/17/2013 3:12 am
Level 21 : Expert Pig
I'm sorry, I don't really like your videos. I find them to be somewhat pointless. An example is your latest "Snapshot Texture Epicness" video. The video never really has any meaning or point. Your just showing a picture of a 3D Steve imported onto a clay block, and an animated block with your name on it. I am sorry if I am sounding harsh, but I feel you need the criticism to improve. Some ways you could improve is get a better Screen-Recorder, speak up, have more things to say and have a plan for your video as appose to just saying random words as you go.
CJBorCHARLES
01/17/2013 3:26 am
well you're mean. you try making something good, if u dont have anything nice to post, dont post it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome