CTC Gaming - Recruiting 1 or 2 people"

Rizla's Avatar Rizla8/8/15 10:31 pm
1 emeralds 163 4
8/9/2015 11:12 am
Rizla's Avatar Rizla
Hey guys, today I'm recruiting people for my channel, currently there is 3 of us. We are looking for around 1 or 2 people extra.

The role you'll be taking up is, recording, editing and also uploading to our channel, the details you need will be provided. Perhaps not straight away as obviously I need to get to know you and see how you do with recording and pressure for editing and producing a video in our time schedule.

Requirements for the role:

Preferably of age 15 or 16 >
Good microphone audio(Will be seen in the call after, If I'm interested), Includes limited background noise and also loud voice.
Activity: We want to have an active team recording, editing and producing on a schedule.
Some sort of recording software:
Some sort of editing software(If not we can speak about this)
A good loud, enthusiastic voice: (Can change tone of voice, understandable, clear, good English)
Good(ish) computer:
Able to record with us, and solo too.
Can branch out to a number of other games.

Thats some of the requirements we have, we can make some exceptions so be sure to try out and I will contact you if I feel like you may be good.

Videos will be uploaded frequently.

Please put your Skype in the post or PM me it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh6uyo ... na3-RtPeCw Channel you will be working on.

Thanks guys!
Rizla
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/09/2015 11:12 am
Rizla
Thanks, I will probably contact most people who wish to try take part in my channel, as we are looking for a strong team of recorders to help us out with our task of uploading good quality videos for the viewers to try and become a relatively large channel.

Thanks, and still looking.
08/09/2015 10:28 am
Level 1 : New Network
groundoesmc
Preferably of age 15 or 16 > X

Good microphone audio(Will be seen in the call after, If I'm interested), Includes limited background noise and also loud voice. ✓

Activity: We want to have an active team recording, editing and producing on a schedule. ✓

Some sort of recording software: ✓

Some sort of editing software(If not we can speak about this)✓

A good loud, enthusiastic voice: (Can change tone of voice, understandable, clear, good English)✓

Good(ish) computer: ✓

Able to record with us, and solo too. ✓

Can branch out to a number of other games. ✓ (Depends) X

The only 2 requirements that I do not meet is the 15-16 requirement and the last requirement. I am 14 but I am very mature and also, I can only limit games to pc games (minecraft, steam games etc) and not console games such as (Xbox360, PS3)

08/09/2015 8:10 am
Rizla
Still recruiting, just post the requirements above if you have them and your Skype name below if you are interested in joining my channel!
08/08/2015 11:16 pm
Level 26 : Expert Goblin
alexscott2000
Preferably of age 15 or 16 >
Good microphone audio(Will be seen in the call after, If I'm interested), Includes limited background noise and also loud voice.
Activity: We want to have an active team recording, editing and producing on a schedule.
Some sort of recording software:
Some sort of editing software(If not we can speak about this)
A good loud, enthusiastic voice: (Can change tone of voice, understandable, clear, good English)
Good(ish) computer:
Able to record with us, and solo too.
Can branch out to a number of other games.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome