Experienced (3 Years) Video Editor - Looking for Anything!

thehumanslayer12's Avatar thehumanslayer123/1/15 2:54 pm
1 emeralds 75
Hello all! My name is Slayer and I am looking for anything really...

I have 3 Years of full Video Editing Experience and I am ready to announce to everyone that I will be available as a "hotline." Meaning, if you are creating some sort of movie or something (Minecraft Only), you can contact me here.

I use Camtasia Studio 8 (Paid) and Sony Vegas Pro 13* (Paid) to edit my videos.
*I rarely use Vegas Pro, so if you want me to edit using that, don't expect much "Greatness."

If you would like any more information please contact me on my Skype: thehumanslayer12

Thank you! (Also, I work for free. If I start getting a ton load of requests, I will start to charge)

Here are my average (estimated) editing times:

The 'Editing' Times include both Editing time and render time
Editing 5 GB RAW File (AVI, 5-15 Minutes Long) to MP4: 5-10 Minutes; 15-40 Minutes to Upload
Editing 6-10 GB RAW File (AVI, 10-25 Minutes Long) to MP4: 20-30 Minutes; 50-80 Minutes to Upload

Editing 11+ GB RAW File (AVI, 26+ Minutes Long) to MP4: 50+ Minutes; 90+ Minutes to Upload

I will not render any video that is over 20 GB, the maximum Length of a Video I will edit is 40 Minutes.

All my Videos are rendered with a compression ratio of 50. However some I use 1080p Compression. Thus, a 3.7 GB RAW (AVI) File will be 300-900 MB.
thehumanslayer12
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer