FOCUSED YOUTUBER WITH A BIGGER PICTURE?

Hardcorepawn's Avatar Hardcorepawn6/17/13 3:52 pm
1 emeralds 340 9
6/20/2013 11:13 pm
kacboy's Avatar kacboy
[center][b][color=#0000BF]Hello Minecraftians and Gamer's alike,

I'm Untamed, I am part of a new up and coming group of lets players called Dusketeers, This idea has been in the pipeline for a while. We have a full scope of operation. The only thing we are missing is a few more personnel and required skills.

I am posting to tell you about the opportunity we have available for a select few to join our gaming squad. If you meet our criteria then you may be selected to join our project.

But first a little bit about us.

The Dusketeers team have been gaming for around 18 years plus, and recently came together to try our hand at something totally new. Our gaming experience ranges from Super Mario brothers for the Super SNES to playing in major competitions at LAN tournaments.

We have set an age limit of 18+ due to language but if you are slightly younger and show a good level of maturity then we may make an exception. We play on the PC platform and we will be using Minecraft as our main game to focus on, then branching out into other games genre's.
Our primary focus is to create fun and comical video gaming content with a bit of humor and a tad of rage to be enjoyed by a community audience. On top of that we are looking to create a good, popular, fun gaming community for everyone that is interested to get involved with us. This will lead to more opportunities for others to get involved and basically snowball.

When things move along suitably we will be giving out personal assignment where the selected personnel can choose a game of their own to play and enjoy and make video's for.

Once we have a decent sized community we will be starting a lets build program and others within different games. This will involve all the community members to get involved with us. The lets build program will be created and managed by a team of expert minecraft builders and admins to create some of the biggest builds within Minecraft; creating time lapse content and building Minecraft versions of major real life monuments to major RPG gaming cities to Red stone contraptions. So if you have an eye for detail and are creative above your station you may have a spot within Dusketeers for one of these rolls.

Below i have written out a small application form, please be aware there are a limited number of places on the team so be thorough in your application. If you decide to apply, send an email with your application or leave one in the comments below and we look forward to hearing from you. I shall post the email address at the bottom of the post. Please copy and paste the application template below.

Or if you Just want to come join our server and find out a bit more of what we are about you are more than welcome. The IP is 93.189.6.66:25612

Please subject the email Dusketeers new recruit: (Gamer name)

First Name:
Timezone:
Email address:

Platform: PC Only

PC Spec:

CPU:
RAM:
GPU:
HDD Size:

Mic: Y/N
Ventrillo: Y/N

Favorite Games:

Gaming Experience:

IT Skills: (I.E Server Management, Photoshop, Etc Etc.)

Recording/Video Editing Experience?

How many hours per week are you online and/or playing games?

What time are you usually online and/or playing games each day? 9am - 12pm/ 12pm - 4pm/ 4pm- 10pm/ 4pm - 8pm/ 8pm+

Creativity Level: 1-10

What do you do when you are not gaming/online?

How would you describe your personality?

Why do you want to be involved in Dusketeers?

A small paragraph should be applied to each question if you want to elaborate on certain skill, abilites please do so.

Please send the application to [url=mailto:Dusketeers@gmail.com]Dusketeers@gmail.com[/url]

Good luck in your application, we shall be in touch shortly.
[/b][/color][/center]
Hardcorepawn
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner