Hello Im a new minecraft survival youtuber. "Info in form"

TrevorTheSlayer's Avatar TrevorTheSlayer10/23/14 4:09 pm
1 emeralds 28
Hello My name is Trevor and I have recently started a minecraft survival youtube channel and for some info on that so you don't Instantly give up on me I have been playing minecraft for more than 3 years and have lots of experience with the game. What I aim to achieve with this post you may ask? I am looking for people who want to watch a genuine Minecraft building survival series "Legit of course, only vanilla minecraft", I currently only have one video I will put the link to my youtube channel in this post. But I am always looking for Helpful Suggestions, Constructive criticism, and Genuine support, I'm not looking for some sub for subbing or just liking for no reason, or me to buy my subscribers . I am trying to gain a helpful community of people willing to help judge my building and gain inspiration off of what I do, I do not aim to just do this only to gain money and liking, I do this to give others insperation. I don't aim to get a big audience anytime soon but if you are looking for what I am offering please check it out if you don't like a video tell me what you think I could of done better and dislike it if you please. Thank you all for the ones who read and here is my youtube link.-www.youtube.com/user/TrevorTheSlayer100.
TrevorTheSlayer
Level 1 : New Miner