I would like to get a few subs on youtube :)

LiteralGumBall's Avatar LiteralGumBall1/21/13 7:55 pm
1/21/2013 10:06 pm
NUKEHEAD1001's Avatar NUKEHEAD1001
Hey guys could you help me out by subbing to me on youtube?
Channel link http://www.youtube.com/user/LiteralGumBall?feature=mhee
LiteralGumBall
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

LiteralGumBall
01/21/2013 9:40 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
lol i didnt really mean to say help me get big on youtube that was just what i said without thinking sorry but i would like to get a few subs so i could atleast get noticed more
NUKEHEAD1001
01/21/2013 10:06 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
even then you will most likly get unactive subs and still no views
BLESS_YO_FACE
01/21/2013 8:08 pm
Level 28 : Expert Lumberjack
Alright I'm going to give you some pointers, don't take offence to this, it's constructive criticism.
1. Never start youtube because you want to be "Big" or "Popular" It never works out. Make videos because you enjoy making videos

2. Do new content, the reason why people say "I'm going to do a Minecraft Letsplay" is because it is overdone. I'm not even joking. If you want to get more views upload a game that is not overplayed because all people will think when they see your video is "Oh look, another minecraft video... BECAUSE IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE"
However if you insist on doing minecraft, at least do something unique like a faction letsplay w/ friends or some adventure map. Adventure maps are good because you can talk to the makers of them and they may feature your video on their page.

3. Talk a lot and change pitch. I notice this is one thing that you did a good job on so congrats. No one likes watching someone who doesnt talk and just builds. Remember that your goal is to entertain the audience enough so that they actually finish your video.

Those are all the points that I wanted to make, hope I can help
NUKEHEAD1001
01/21/2013 8:05 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
your method of getting famouse wont work
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome