Hiring Actors and Recorders for a Machinima!

GamerAuthority's Avatar GamerAuthority1/4/15 9:55 am
1 emeralds 356 5
1/4/2015 11:31 pm
IntoTheOrion223's Avatar IntoTheOrion223
Hey guys,

Our team is in need of mature actors, both voice AND body.

If you think you're good enough for it or just want to try it out, feel free to hit me up with a reply below with your Skype. (Skype is required!)

We don't care about your age and location, as long as you have a decent internet connection (your player does not lag in our screens) and you are mature, you can be a part of our team.

The machinima is about a fantasy series in case your interested on the topic.

Our team likes to have fun but at times, the director can be a bit strict.

So right now, I'm mainly looking for BTS recorders as I am the assistant director and BTS but my team's timezones are different from mine so I can't record as much with them. But since we need all the help we can get, actors are also welcome!

Thanks!
GamerAuthority
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

IntoTheOrion223
01/04/2015 11:31 pm
Level 20 : Expert Mage
Hey I'm interested in joining I can do voice and body I'll pm you my skype.
devinisplayinMC
01/04/2015 10:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hello I'm Devinisplayinminecraft I'm 13 years old I do pretty good acting and I'm mature I love helping out with Machinima's I've done irl acting my acting agency wanted me to be on a Rocky movie :/ Idk why but they did I had to decline it because of school I was pretty mad about that but I have been on some commercials Ive been picked 1-5 of 10,000 kids in 2010 for acting in front of a celebrity forgot his name but I think ill do good on the job

Ive not really done Machinima Acting but I think that ill be great at it.
and my mic quality will be great I have a $250 mic with a condenser so I can turn up the volume and turn it down
HYBR1D
01/04/2015 10:09 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Im only good at body acting, is it ok? I'm 16 years old so i'm pretty much mature enough for your machinima team.
GamerAuthority
01/04/2015 10:17 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
Accepted.

Got skype?
HYBR1D
01/04/2015 10:23 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
PMed you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024